• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

One reason is that actual news sources are picking up these stories. It’s not just Shaun King, a few others, and locals spreading the word.

Even his harshest critics have to admire the deep troll by Obama in naming his podcast "Renegades Born in the U.S.A.". Respect.

I think this guy printed his own stickers.

Ew7uKupXEAMjRro

I think this guy printed his own stickers.

Ew7uKupXEAMjRro

<sigh> So much of the GOP base has simply lost their damn minds. I honestly think that many of them would be willing and even eager to kill millions of liberals in this country if Trump or some other wannabe dictator told them to. They'd love it - pushing violence against their opponents and critics to gratify their endless grievances and resentments seems to be their primary motivation these days.

<sigh> So much of the GOP base has simply lost their damn minds. I honestly think that many of them would be willing and even eager to kill millions of liberals in this country if Trump or some other wannabe dictator told them to. They'd love it - pushing violence against their opponents and critics to gratify their endless grievances and resentments seems to be their primary motivation these days.

it's so bizarre to me- we are on this earth a short time, why do they care so much? I mean chill out

That short time is each individual’s whole time.

Some people spend it provoking violence against others. Some people are upset by that.

Took a road trip to Bedford, VA today. I was surprised by the number of Trump signs still in yards.

At least where I live, people took them down after Jan 6th.

Took a road trip to Bedford, VA today. I was surprised by the number of Trump signs still in yards.

They don't put Trump signs in their yards because they like Trump.

They do it because they don't like you.

damn. wokeandbroke (who apparently hates poor people) with the scorching sick burn. well done. you really owned bym.

if you think they "don't like trump" you are deluding yourself. just trying to make yourself feel better for your continued support of an odious individual.

He’s right to a point. They like Trump because he hates the same people they hate. They continue to like him to “own the libs.”

The people in town were glad we visited. /shrug

I'm not sure the brewery owners were of the same mindset as some of the people around them.

Ultimately, they can blow it out their ass because Trump's not the president, and probably never will be again.

Got a good laugh from wife driving home from my parents’ house today when we passed a barn with a massive Trump Pence sign and said “Get over it, losers.”

Very common out in the country.

Yep. Where I live I still see some Trump flags (frayed and fading) flying, and in my old hometown there's even more homes and businesses with them. It's a tangible, physical relic of the cult, I guess. It's become a 21st-Century version of the Confederate flag.

Last edited:
Very common out in the country.

Oh yeah, absolutely.

But the fact that they've decided to anointed Trump as their conservative strongman hero is extra pathetic. I could beat the shit out of Donald, Eric and Junior in one sitting, and I've never been in a fight in my life. At least if it was a war hero or Chuck Norris I could kind of understand how their dumb brains would flock to him.

Oh yeah, absolutely.

But the fact that they've decided to anointed Trump as their conservative strongman hero is extra pathetic. I could beat the shit out of Donald, Eric and Junior in one sitting, and I've never been in a fight in my life. At least if it was a war hero or Chuck Norris I could kind of understand how their dumb brains would flock to him.

Trump is cut from the same cloth as many of the hypocritical mega Church preachers. Only he chose to be a politician. He sounds like a preacher and he has the same cadence and delivery. And he says what the guys at the cafes and bars say.

Yep. Where I live I still see some Trump flags (frayed and fading) flying, and in my old hometown there's even more homes and businesses with them. It's a tangible, physical relic of the cult, I guess. It's become a 21st-Century version of the Confederate flag.

I counted ten Trump flags and signs on a 1-hour drive from Fredricksburg to rural northern VA when I went hiking in early December. Saw one Biden sign on that drive. Will have to count again in a couple weeks.

Back