• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Today I learned that MHB is for the rich guy driving to his beach in his Tesla for free while regular Joe who’s too poor to afford an electric car is still carrying the burden of the gas tax.

Damn Prius Progressives looking down on the little guy!

can't tax the vehicles that are actually destroying the roads (freight) any more I guess?

It’s way past time for levitating vehicles anyway.

Do rich people really live closer to work than poor people? What a dumb “gotcha”.

Probably varies from place to place. Sure doesn't fit with the stereotypes of the "suburbs" and "inner city."

Nah. Pretty sure this is a new part of the centrist gay agenda.

Actually it's directly tied to cancellation of student debt that borrowers agreed to pay.

So basically a tax cut for people who took college courses.

I don’t even know what Biff is arguing about now.

Anyone else been following the Evergiven being stuck in the Suez canal this last week? They finally got her unstuck and underway under her own power this morning. This could have been an epic disruption to the global supply chain.

My biggest unanswered question about the whole L'affaire Suez is why does a ship called the "Ever Given" have "EVERGREEN" painted on the side of it.

Evergreen is the owner of the ship. Ever Given is the name of that ship. It's like all the Maersk ships have Maersk on the side, but have names like Maersk Alabama.

Back