• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Evergreen is the owner of the ship. Ever Given is the name of that ship. It's like all the Maersk ships have Maersk on the side, but have names like Maersk Alabama.
Phew, thanks barca. I should have known it was all about the advertising!

found deacman's twitter account

Exlp8jPWUAU9WIN

Anybody ever heard of this lady ? Seems kinda wacky.

For people who don’t want to change this country, they sure hate a lot of basic things we’ve been doing for decades like requiring vaccines and voting.

"Its still fascism, or communism, whatever you want to call it."

Sounds like sailor and Congresswoman Greene have been communicating.

heard an interesting stat from a right wing prepper the other day, but I hadn't seen it discussed. Back in 1970 .5% of the population was on disability, now 5% of the working population is. But dive into the numbers and it's like all the fat people in red states. How in the name of Zeus's butthole have dems not used this? Is it their fear Pubs will scale it back?

But if you're going to vote, you have to have an ID.

But that ID is issued by the state governments, which are incorruptible and pure as the driven snow. It also costs money, so Greene and her fellow bigots get to keep the poll tax requirement they love so much.

heard an interesting stat from a right wing prepper the other day, but I hadn't seen it discussed. Back in 1970 .5% of the population was on disability, now 5% of the working population is. But dive into the numbers and it's like all the fat people in red states. How in the name of Zeus's butthole have dems not used this? Is it their fear Pubs will scale it back?

because, and stick with me here, they don't care

I read the story, and read he was fired or something, but hadn't seen the video, holy fucking shit.

Ugh...that is horrific.

Too bad someone like Justin Herron wasn’t close by.

People keep saying that but I think Herron was lucky the cops didn't target him. 9 times out of 10 a 300 lb Black man would be seen as the primary threat regardless of the context.

She is not just annoying. She is evil and dangerous.

Yes. I know that these youngish bumbling fuckers (Cruz, Hawey, MTG, Boerbert, etc) seem like harmless idiots, but they're actually really dangerous. They are the face of 21st century fascism and white nationalism, and must be crushed.

All I got is a shitty hand written card when I got that first dose. Is that going to be good enough to apply for the vaccine passport?

Back