• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

All I got is a shitty hand written card when I got that first dose. Is that going to be good enough to apply for the vaccine passport?

I think those are just for you. I read somewhere that they are planning to use (imperfect) computer records instead

I’m excited about Infrastructure Week finally being here.

Think it was smart to keep cap gains off the table.

I’m excited about Infrastructure Week finally being here.

Think it was smart to keep cap gains off the table.

I think that taxing cap gains at lower rates is a form of class warfare and one of the biggest reasons why our income inequality levels are grotesque, however i'm okay with fighting that battle another day because this infrastructure bill needs to be passed. This country is literally crumbling, and any stimulus right now is a good thing.

I agree. Trump was right when he said we have third world airports.

And here we sit four years later with no discernible renovation of airports by the federal government.

I can't figure out what the pillow guy's deal is. Is he just totally nuts? Back on the crack? Or is he trying to play some long game knowing that the Trump folks are some of the most gullible/conable (sp?) people in the country, and he can eventually make a bunch of money off of them? Or perhaps a combination of the three? Like he is trying the profitable long game angle, but he's too dumb/nuts to not shoot himself in the foot?

He’s cornered the pillow market for about 30% of the country. So he has that going for him.

Are trumpers actually going to seek out his shit, or are they just buying what’s on sale at Walmart or At Home?

Back