• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/critics-gorilla-mask-threw-egg-larry-elder-los-angeles

Assaulting a black candidate in a gorilla mask feels like a hate crime. Interested to take this to the tunnels to find out why it isn't.

Because the victim has a (R) following his/her name.

Not sure there is anything white libs and progressives despise more than a black person who dares to disagree with or openly question the lefty narrative.

See "Uncle Thomas" for reference.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/critics-gorilla-mask-threw-egg-larry-elder-los-angeles

Assaulting a black candidate in a gorilla mask feels like a hate crime. Interested to take this to the tunnels to find out why it isn't.

My first thought watching that video was that it was staged.

Don't know if it was staged. It does seem like we would have found out who she was already if Elder's people charged her with battery and wanted to make an example of her.

I think everybody here knows this, but just as a reminder. Elder isn't running against Newsom. Elder is running against several dozen other people on the second ballot. It's like a primary that kicks in if Newsom doesn't get over 50% of the vote. It makes more sense for her to be a supporter of one of the other Republicans on the ballot.

By the way, a gorilla would throw poop. Dress up as a chicken to throw eggs. Commit to the bit.

Last edited:
I think everybody here knows this, but just as a reminder. Elder isn't running against Newsom. Elder is running against several dozen other people on the second ballot. It's like a primary that kicks in if Newsom doesn't get over 50% of the vote. It makes more sense for her to be a supporter of one of the other Republicans on the ballot.

:rofl:

Apparently the hot new trend at rube school student sections is chanting “Fuck Joe Biden.” I’ve seen videos from ECU, TAMU, Auburn, Bama.

LOL - Of course you did.

article-1080189-023CEB1F000005DC-718_468x311.jpg

Looks like the Republican CA recall is going to fail miserably by a larger margin than expected. NO is at 68.5% with 57% of the vote in. Biden got 63.5% in CA.

Last edited:
Back