• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

LOL

A monthslong hand recount of Maricopa County’s 2020 vote confirmed that President Joe Biden won and the election was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.
The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results. The data in the report also confirms that U.S. Sen. Mark Kelly won in the county.
The official results are set to be presented to the Senate at 1 p.m. Friday. Several versions of the draft report, titled “Maricopa County Forensic Audit” by Cyber Ninjas, circulated prematurely on Wednesday and Thursday. Multiple versions were obtained by The Arizona Republic.
The Cyber Ninjas and their subcontractors were paid millions to research and write the report by nonprofits set up by prominent figures in the “Stop the Steal” movement and allies of Donald Trump, but Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan said that would not influence their work.

Must be nice to make millions to just confirm what already happened.

For the record these are pretty shitty nicknames to attach to someone. They've got thick skin and don't need my support but pretty sure we had a long time poster earn a banishment for something similar. Anyway, it's unsurprising coming from you. Good people on both sides and all that.

the only offensive thing is how fucking stupid brad is

Nobody has lost Arizona more times than Donald Trump. People are saying.

Iceland's elections on Saturday and Germany's on Sunday - good weekend for geopolitics

kinda nuts that there's a possibility the Pirate Party emerges from this as a second/third party in the Althing

Ben Saase has called the Afghanistan withdrawal the "worst American foreign policy disaster in a generation", which is saying something because in the past 20 years we've started a war in Iraq over bogus intel which led to 14 years of fighting, thousands of US military deaths, hundreds of thousand of innocent Iraqi deaths and millions wounded. But yeah, this is worse.

Lol. The gop has their marching orders. Time to suck up any remaining pride and fall in line.

Fetus pins where the fetus gives a thumbs up and it says "Thanks, Texas" in a word bubble.

Fuck. That's pretty good. How about one with a fetus that says, "Don't Mess With Me!"

Iceland's elections on Saturday and Germany's on Sunday - good weekend for geopolitics

kinda nuts that there's a possibility the Pirate Party emerges from this as a second/third party in the Althing

narrator: they didn't

Also good. Lots of possibilities here. Should we start and OGB business fund and get this going?

I'm in. All proceeds to Planned Parenthood of Texas.

Ok -- we need an artist/designer, marketer, IT/ web design person, supply chain and manufacturing guru, and of course a lawyer, which I am happy to be.

I'll happily be your bird-law lawyer.

Could you sue the state on behalf of birds because the law doesn’t allow people to turn in anyone who eats bird eggs?

Back