• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Lolz. I'd enjoy seeing his voting record on Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid and on issues related to coal. I have a hunch that his idea of entitlement looks very different when it involves WV interests.

I'm all for means testing. Start by means testing tax breaks.

This is a good response and may not be too far off.

Gotta be careful out there this Halloween.

98723594a4b21bc92bbf870ec26befff.jpg

Gotta be careful out there this Halloween.

98723594a4b21bc92bbf870ec26befff.jpg

there's a cult church near me that sneaks little comic booklets about doom and gloom and jebus is the only way to be safe from it. you never see it coming but you find them in the kids bags. its crazy. the best one is their booklets they drop off on your door at easter. a few years ago one line from it was "there is probably more evidence of the resurrection than any other event in human history." the following year they realized their mistake a removed "probably." the whole point is a lack of evidence you mo'rons. its about faith. but yea, they're a cult.

there's a cult church near me that sneaks little comic booklets about doom and gloom and jebus is the only way to be safe from it. you never see it coming but you find them in the kids bags. its crazy. the best one is their booklets they drop off on your door at easter. a few years ago one line from it was "there is probably more evidence of the resurrection than any other event in human history." the following year they realized their mistake a removed "probably." the whole point is a lack of evidence you mo'rons. its about faith. but yea, they're a cult.

Um, those are Chick Tracts and they're awesome.

VfvEiyf.png

Just tell the evangelists "consummatum est" and walk away. Dang, that would be a great troll. Going to add that to my repertoire.

Biden should be in Arizona this weekend palling around with everyone Dem Congress person or local politician trying to get them to primary Sinema. Say what you will about Trump but he knew how to keep troops in line.

Biden should be in Arizona this weekend palling around with everyone Dem Congress person or local politician trying to get them to primary Sinema. Say what you will about Trump but he knew how to keep troops in line.

Yep. That's just what we need- Biden to be more like Trump. :dumb:

Sinema doesn’t care. Arizona Dems know they’re going to primary her with someone who will end the filibuster.

CT Redux: Must be my future, sex, love, sounds.....

Not to be co fused with pet sounds. I hope.

Apropos of nothing

Back