• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Hey guys, first time poster. Just found this community and so glad I did. Not many Wake grads here in Ohio and the ones that are were all frat dbags. Excited to catch up with everything here!

Oh man, this guy is gonna be disappointed.

Welcome, new friend!!!

2&2 (RIP) hated the word "craft." thought it signified pretentious millennial bullshit. not me, though! Love me some craft beer, cocktails, etc.

2&2 (RIP) hated the word "craft." thought it signified pretentious millennial bullshit. not me, though! Love me some craft beer, cocktails, etc.

This 2&2 guy sounds like a jerkoff. Thanks for the welcome!

Needs a separate thread, but holy shit in Lebanon.

My guess is it's related to the Hariri trial - verdict was meant to be announced against the Hezbollah suspects on Friday. That port is right next to the upscale Mar Mikhael neighborhood.

My guess is it's related to the Hariri trial - verdict was meant to be announced against the Hezbollah suspects on Friday. That port is right next to the upscale Mar Mikhael neighborhood.

That explosion is terrifying. Could that have been nuclear?

I assume a Craft Deac was born in 87. All the 80s Deacs drink Bud Light.

I'm starting a new company to manufacture craft tampons.

That explosion is terrifying. Could that have been nuclear?

I can't imagine any scenario where it would make sense for someone to use a nuclear weapon there. Special services has claimed it was a fireworks warehouse, but that seems suspect. It rocked buildings in Cyprus, over 150 miles away.

Back