• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Probably should have clarified major city as large, reputable, and in a first world country (though I know that rules out lots of other awesome cities for people with $$$)

Yeah, but LA is a third world city, or so I’ve been told. Maybe JH meant it is more along the lines of Managua, or whatever the big costal city of Bangladesh is.

Nice beaches in da 'shu.

Lighthouse-Beach-selfie-1024x768.jpg

Is the Brett Kavanaugh?

My fellow patriotic Republicans,

Do you sometimes get confused knowing when to be deathly afraid and when to throw caution out the window and have faith? I do. That's why I've created this handy reference guide. No more embarrassing moments of showing fear during a deadly pandemic!

Faith over fear:
Deadly pandemic
Voting for a narcissist who happens to be a sexual abuser.

Fear over faith:
CRT
Voter fraud
Gas prices
Not being able to say Merry Christmas
Immigrants
Blacks
Democrats
Big Cities
Home security (need that automatic assault rifle)

LA's population is part of the problem.

I mean... I get it. Also Monterey/Carmel By The Sea are also amazing to visit for a < 1 week trip, but comparing it to a large city like LA is just apples and oranges. If it beats out LA, then it beats out SF, Chicago, NYC etc. on the same merits.

Model Congressman:

He went off to Congress an' served a spell
Fixin' up the Government an' laws as well
Took over Washington so I heard tell
An' patched up the crack in the Liberty Bell

Your move AOC !

Why hasn't someone read some spicy Bible passages at least he of these meetings demanding the book be banned?

My fellow patriotic Republicans,

Do you sometimes get confused knowing when to be deathly afraid and when to throw caution out the window and have faith? I do. That's why I've created this handy reference guide. No more embarrassing moments of showing fear during a deadly pandemic!

Faith over fear:
Deadly pandemic
Voting for a narcissist who happens to be a sexual abuser.

Fear over faith:
CRT
Voter fraud
Gas prices
Not being able to say Merry Christmas
Immigrants
Blacks
Democrats
Big Cities
Home security (need that automatic assault rifle)

fears you forgot:

gay kids at your kid's school
taxes
alternative energy

Fear over Faith:

Destruction of Property

Faith over Fear:

Murder of people who destroy property

Mini-Mouse wearing a pantsuit (not sexy enough, ripping fabric of society apart)
Cardi-B (too sexy, ripping fabric of society apart)

LOL.

How are Democrats not just painting Republicans as people who are angry about nonsense who offer no solutions?

Every good conservative knows that a mouse can’t be naked showing nip but at the same time can’t be masculine and powerful enough to wear a pantsuit, a female mice’s place is wearing a dress, a picture perfect portrait of mouse femininity

Back