• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

otoh you have "NBA Storyteller" Chris Palmer deleting his tweets about how he's certain it's a nuke and getting subtweeted by nuke/missile policy twitter

Kinda reminds me from that factory explosion is China(I think) from a few years ago. That video is bananaland.

yeah or the Halifax Explosion of 1917

378px-Halifax_Explosion_blast_cloud_restored.jpg

Sounds like the key takeaway is that you don't want to live anywhere near a place that is storing large quantities of ammonium nitrate.

nuke historian

Wasn't there some kid who used to post with 87 in his user name a million years ago? wakefan87?

Wasn't there some kid who used to post with 87 in his user name a million years ago? wakefan87?

Yeah. Monkey avatar. He was a kid back then. Didn’t he die or something?

It’s possible he grew out of torturing RJ and other olds

I've read about that disaster, it was incredible. 2 ships carrying materials for the Allies in WWI collide in the city's harbor and catch on fire. One ship explodes and the shock wave instantly destroys most of downtown Halifax, kills 2,000 people and injures 9,000 more, and causes a tsunami that kills people on the other side of the harbor. Many of those who were injured were people who were standing at their windows watching the ships burn in the harbor, and were permanently blinded after being hit by shards of glass from their windows. It is believed to have been one of the largest non-nuclear explosions ever.

It was a matter of time before electing the former Police Chief as mayor would backfire.

about the level of originality and artistry you would expect from 1) police and 2) Tampa Bay

i'm sure the people that lost their shit about Omar saying "some people did something" are equally outraged at "it is what it is" in response to 160,000 americans dying.

i'm sure the people that lost their shit about Omar saying "some people did something" are equally outraged at "it is what it is" in response to 160,000 americans dying.

It wasn't a Muslim woman, so of course they aren't. Followed with, "something, something, Anti-Semite, married her brother, blah, blah." Idiots the whole lot of them.

Back