• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Mar-a-Lago rocks!

FVimYvfWQAATJCt

Vince McMahon pays 3 million in hush money to cover up an affair and has to step down as CEO of the WWE. Donald Trump pays 100k in hush money to cover up an affair and he gets 74 million votes. If only the US had share holders.

Sounds like someone knew how to make a better deal.

This, I don’t get why people (Rs) are certain that PJB will lead the D ticket again.

A one term president is very rare. Stepping down after one term is extremely rare especially with no scandals.

A one term president is very rare. Stepping down after one term is extremely rare especially with no scandals.

But he's the oldest president we've ever had. So it's all a bit unprecedented

Y'all see the video of like the 10,000 cattle that all just dropped dead from the heat? Apparently people who got straight D's in high school are telling me I need to pay attention and that's why Bill Gates is buying up all the farmland in a goal to just sell you his synthetic meat.

Y'all see the video of like the 10,000 cattle that all just dropped dead from the heat? Apparently people who got straight D's in high school are telling me I need to pay attention and that's why Bill Gates is buying up all the farmland in a goal to just sell you his synthetic meat.

The D students are highlighting the effects of climate change?

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Lincoln Project

Last edited:
Economic health care issues don’t fall under economics and health care. LOL. Bold strategy.

I’ll be honest, I was kinda shocked when I googled how many people are on insulin.

Well the Republican base are true believers in the movement to take our country back. They each have a special role to play and will make great personal sacrifices to do their duty.

Back