• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Dem strategists should be focusing on winning the House instead of hoping that Republicans will lose

Just a thought

The nature of US politics puts the party in power on defense. Passing the Inflation Reduction Act is some good offense.

The bill they passed today should help with messaging.

Right. Hopefully some can get away from whining that it’s not enough. The right message is telling voters this is a good start and Dems can do more with a bigger margin in the Senate and House.

But part of the messaging also has to be that Republicans will strip away your rights if they get the power to do so.

Right. Hopefully some can get away from whining that it’s not enough. The right message is telling voters this is a good start and Dems can do more with a bigger margin in the Senate and House.

But part of the messaging also has to be that Republicans will strip away your rights if they get the power to do so.

Both should be easy messages to convey. Should be.

I haven't watched Hannity in like 2 years, and he's literally saying the exact same shit that he was 2 years ago regarding Mueller/Christopher Steele. Has he literally just been saying the same thing over and over for 2 years now?

So weird they follow up the nonstop Hannity propaganda by airing the Dick Cheney commercial.

The nature of US politics puts the party in power on defense. Passing the Inflation Reduction Act is some good offense.

The bill they passed today should help with messaging.

it depends on what you do with it...

y'all trust these people more than i do

dems boosted henry fucking cuellar during the run up to the roe repeal

it depends on what you do with it...

y'all trust these people more than i do

dems boosted henry fucking cuellar during the run up to the roe repeal

I’m not saying I trust them. The Bill should help with messaging. Should. Dems are really good and fucking up messaging and grasping defeat from the jaws of victory, so we’ll see.

Liz Truss is likely to be the next Prime Minister of the UK, and oooooh boy if you want to talk about a flip flopper, we got ourselves a big one here. Really doesn't matter what the issue is, she has changed her opinion on it based on whichever way the wind was blowing. I hear her family coat of arms is a weathervane with the motto Quidquid putas est optimum

Big Dick Energy has jumped the shark !

Still blows my mind that he’s so popular. He’s a Ivy League weenie.

Still blows my mind that he’s so popular. He’s a Ivy League weenie.

He also seems to have absolutely no sense of humor. Trump at least tries to be funny and sometimes succeeds. DeSantis is just petulant all the time.

Back