• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Didn’t know he was a SEAL. Wild. Two Ivy degrees and a SEAL. Guy must be driven by something incredible. A shame he was seduced by the farm side.

He also seems to have absolutely no sense of humor. Trump at least tries to be funny and sometimes succeeds. DeSantis is just petulant all the time.

Yeah, can someone explain the appeal? Dude has no charisma whatsoever.

He was a nobody in Florida politics until he started getting on Fox News. He won the primary over a guy who had basically been anointed to be governor since he was in his 20s.

Yet another problem for Trump

I don't have acccess to the paywall but it below the header it says he won't cooperate in the case vs Trump

Didn’t know he was a SEAL. Wild. Two Ivy degrees and a SEAL. Guy must be driven by something incredible. A shame he was seduced by the farm side.

goodbye-city-life-rake.gif

Ah man I read too quickly. I thought that seems like a tidbit that would’ve been known

Seems like Fetterman is running and very good campaign:

What’s the joke? I’m not from PA or NJ.

Oz tried to do a “relate to the working man” tictok bit by going shopping and complaining about prices…except he got the name of the store wrong (merged “Wagner’s and Wegman’s to get “Wegner’s”) and used “crudite” as the dish he was shopping for, so he looks even more out of touch. “Let them eat crudite” was trending on Twitter for a bit yesterday.

What’s the joke? I’m not from PA or NJ.

also, he's getting the weirdest assortment of ingredients. I love weird pre-made grocery store guac on my asparagus.

Guess I should've read till the end before responding. Oh well, leaving it to give the Fetterman team credit for helping it go viral yesterday.

Back