• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

A hundred years from now when Biden croaks after six months in office third grades are going to be mispronouncing Kamala Harris when their teacher asks them who was the first woman POTUS.

I will admit that it’s a shame it is not pronounced the same as Kamala, the Ugandan Giant (RIP).

But if we are just going to ignore how to pronounce people’s names, can I start pronouncing “Tucker Carlson” as “Fuckstick Jackson?”

I"m glad that we're past all that misogyny that used to be so rampant on the internet and nobody's asking "Would You Hit It ?" about Kamala Harris.

I think the better question is which of the four Presidential and Vice Presidential couples would you watch have sex if forced to do so ?

The Trumps
The Pences
The Bidens
The Harris/Ermoffs

I"m glad that we're past all that misogyny that used to be so rampant on the internet and nobody's asking "Would You Hit It ?" about Kamala Harris.

Probably because it’s an obvious answer.

Are these donkeys really not going to pass another coronavirus stimulus bill?

I figured it out, what all this pomp and bullshit feels like: This is homecoming. Republicans and Democrats are rival.schools. The DNC Convention is the Homecoming Dance. Biden and Kamala are the King and Queen. The election is the football game. It makes so much sense. Its the exact same people who plan the dance, go to the dance, play in the game, or just stay home and dont participate in any of it

Last edited:
Where are we gonna talk about the Donald J. Trump peace accords? That kinda seems like big news.

Where are we gonna talk about the Donald J. Trump peace accords? That kinda seems like big news.

Tunnels Premium. It’s where the OGPubs post. Not many posts over there, though, because they’re busy being productive.

Has anyone dealt with a close relative and their extreme positions has pushed you to the edge of cutting off contact. I think this election is going to break my mother in-law. A couple years ago my wife's dad passed away so its just her mom and since that time she has really leaned into her Church (a whole level of crazy on its own as a primitive baptist) and between that and for some reason her joining facebook at the recommendation of church friend she has spiraled down into crazy town the last 6 months or so.

I don't have any advice but this whole Facebook/Qanon thing has really driven down society. It's fascinating for me to watch from afar since thankfully I don't have any relatives like that but I do feel really bad for people in your situation. I remember seeing on Twitter around Thanksgiving last year someone was posting screenshots from a Q FB group of all the posts where members were not invited to Thanksgiving and had to eat sad meals like bologna sandwiches and Cheetos by themselves.

Back