• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

His name and face look familiar but I can’t place how I would know him. We have mutual friends on Facebook but that doesn’t help.

"no more bullshit" is still my favorite unofficial Trump campaign slogan - saw that on a few signs driving between west PA and upstate NY

also all those pictures of flag shirts make me think of the six-figure Pittsburgh cop who arrested some kid at a farmers market last week because the kid clowned him on his blue lives matter mask which used the american flag

They're still trotting out the "Hillary sucks but not like Monica" gear in 2020? Get some new material, Trumpers.

I have the sound down at work but he moves his hands and head around when he talks like a little bitch. Is that how he sounds?

is it nonsense or is he just using Biden's many gaffes to structure a caricature of the candidate that matches what Trump fans have already constructed

rhetoric baybee

that's just what i saw when i watched the pinned video.

This is overwhelming

my company is working on motel to housing conversions for people experiencing homelessness in California

article reminded me of The Florida Project

More GOP votes is all I see there because the dems failed those Floridians, knowwhatimsayin mdmh and jhmd?

People on Twitter asking for a GoFundMe page to help the people in the article are missing the damn point. GoFundMe is cheap bandaid on massive societal problems.

More GOP votes is all I see there because the dems failed those Floridians, knowwhatimsayin mdmh and jhmd?

I honestly don’t know what you mean, but I doubt that many of the people featured in that story vote. Goddamn I either have to avoid reading shit like that, or start going to therapy. I remember living in a converted residence inn temporary housing complex in 4th grade, but fuck, it wasn’t anything like that - that’s hell.

Back