• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Watching a lot of 9/11 documentaries in the background on Discovery channel today. Made me realize how much I still profile single Arab men in airports/on airplanes. Definitely embarrassed about it, but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to shake it. Hopefully I will.

Lance Briggs nails it.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Yeah. Thought about posting it there, but I'd really like to keep that thread about the game for the next 24 hours. All bets are off if someone posts more nonsense like his post.

Last edited:
Yeah. Thought about posting it there, but I'd really like to keep that thread about the game for the next 24 hours. All bets are off in someone posts more nonsense like his post.

Lance Briggs being very generous with "indifferent to their plight".

Right, so let's keep that sports thread focused on the game.

i thought about this when i saw the clip of the NFL fans booing the unity thing

I hope people will see that and finally understand it’s not about the flag. JJ Watt had a good quote to that effect.

I have the sound down at work but he moves his hands and head around when he talks like a little bitch. Is that how he sounds?

Is this what you think of all LGBT+ men, or just the black, conservative ones?

I eagerly await the mental gymnastics to follow.

Is this what you think of all LGBT+ men, or just the black, conservative ones?

I eagerly await the mental gymnastics to follow.

Bake was talking about one guy.

You're the one who turned it into a stereotype. I know plenty of LGBT+ people who don't talk like that.

You're the one who turned it into a stereotype. I know plenty of LGBT+ people who don't talk like that.

DOUBLE SWITCHBATCH DISMOUNT! Ph upping the ante on his second run.

Even the Russian judge gives it a respectable 7.DARVO

Back