• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

DG3 should look around and see Brad, Sailor, and TheReff and realize what the fuck am I doing.

lol dg3 champion of minority LTBTQ+ rights

No, just the ones who are denigrated for “moving their hands and heads around when the talk like a little bitch.” This on a board full of “progressives” who are happy to defend the continued marginalization of a member of a group that they otherwise is champion because he doesn’t think the way they think he should.

DG3 is so desperate for a gotcha moment. That's all they've got.

Angus will be along shortly with a link to an article about Rahm Emanuel or someone saying something similar in 2006

DG3 should look around and see Brad, Sailor, and TheReff and realize what the fuck am I doing.

Because I’m defending a gay guy from blatant homophobia?

I’m surprised you don’t agree, frankly. But it’s cool to see where you guys actually stand. At least WnB doesn’t hide it.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

DG3 is so desperate for a gotcha moment. That's all they've got.

I’m so desperate for gotchas that I post once every 3 months. The Tunnels is a fucking treasure trove of dunk material. You guys serve up a CP3-esque alley once every 10 posts.

Weird that your defense of marginalized people ends with your political ideology. Not surprising, but weird.

You get called out because here you are defending a single individual instead of defending an entire lifestyle. You are in a party that would gladly take away all rights for that individual based off of their sexual orientation while instead your concern is for a random message board posters, hence Ph’s gotcha moment comment.

You get called out because here you are defending a single individual instead of defending an entire lifestyle. You are in a party that would gladly take away all rights for that individual based off of their sexual orientation while instead your concern is for a random message board posters, hence Ph’s gotcha moment comment.

Gossett stumbles into the lead. McCarthyism adds an automatic point. 8.3. Who’s next?

Still waiting for someone to condemn blatant homophobia instead of attacking me for calling it out.

W&B has always been homophobic. Or at least not politically correct when it comes to gay folks. Is that news?

Now that DG3 has received the condemnation he so richly desired, will he provide any thoughts on young Mr. Walker's video?

Now that DG3 has received the condemnation he so richly desired, will he provide any thoughts on young Mr. Walker's video?

Lol, no. I just enjoy pointing out the fact that the defense of the marginalized from this crew is definitely based upon said marginalized person’s conformity to their (usually) straight white worldview.

Enjoy the game, dipshits. Laterzzzzzz

Shockingly, I’m getting Lindsay Graham tv ads for our game. His race must be close enough that he’s spending on advertising.

DG3 seems to be right here. Why are people defending someone's describing another person (especially a gay guy whose words they haven't even listened to) as moving their hands/head like a bitch? Reducing a gay guy down to his mannerisms, without even listening to his words, is not ok. Shrugging that off because of teams isn't gonna get us where we need to be.

The social media netflix documentary sure is interesting, and terrifying.

I didn’t know he was gay, I’ve never heard of the guy until a video of him whipping his hands around and tossing his head to and fro was posted. I’m not homophobic, I just thought he looked ridiculous trying to put on that affectation by mimicking what apparently he believes to be the movements of an angry woman ranting and raving, or something. maybe he should be called out for appropriating the movements of women, eh? Think about that DG3, right? How is what he is doing fair to angry women who made that bit up? Think about it bro..

By the way, how did you know he was gay? I watched the video with the sound down and there was. I indication of his sexual preferences....

Last edited:
W&B has always been homophobic. Or at least not politically correct when it comes to gay folks. Is that news?

I’m not homophobic. I have consistently supported the LGBTQ community and its goals, and I have homosexuals in my family with whom I have great relationships and fully support.

Because I’m defending a gay guy from blatant homophobia?

I’m surprised you don’t agree, frankly. But it’s cool to see where you guys actually stand. At least WnB doesn’t hide it.

Pointing out femininity in a man’s gestures is not homophobia, penis breath.

Calling another man a bitch, because he uses movements that you think are for women, sure seems to be pretty close. It is definitely the kind of speech that reinforces homophobia. Easier to dismiss someone’s rights if they aren’t a real man, just a bitch.
But, you have a “gay friend” so . . .
Wake, listens to yourself and reconsider. I think you must be a good dude from your prior posts but I think this may be a remaining blind spot for you. We all have them.

I also did not watch the video and had no idea that guy was gay.

W&B's comment is the kind of fucked up joke that people made on a regular basis until the 2010 or so. A lot of people have grown out of it. W&B has not. We know this about him. We also know that even though he would call this dude a little bitch, he would also throw his support behind extending basic human rights to this dude while DG3 would rather vote for a Party that would make this guy a subclass.

It's pretty easy to tell who is coming at this "conflict" with good faith and who is not.

How did anyone watching the video come to the conclusion he was gay?

I knew using the term “little bitch” was going to raise ire, I’m not stupid. DG3 bit. Nowhere did I make reference to anyone’s sexual preference nor would I demean someone’s preference nor have I ever on this board.

Back