• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Just don’t refer to someone as a bitch because you think he moves like a women. DG3 didn’t bite. You didn’t catch him. You were wrong. Know better and do better.

“Penis breath” also sucks as an insult. If you have penis breath then you got lucky recently and that’s awesome.

Just don’t refer to someone as a bitch because you think he moves like a women. DG3 didn’t bite. You didn’t catch him. You were wrong. Know better and do better.

I ran this whole exchange past my gay cousin. He said you were being a little bitch about it. :noidea:

Jesus christ, the stuff we will eat our own about...some of you need to find something better to do with your spare time than live in this state of perpetual outrage.

Who on this thread is outraged? DG3 was shitposting and the rest of us were having a conversation

Labeling any disagreement or push back as “perpetual outrage” is a pretty easy way to dismiss any viewpoint you don’t want to engage with.

Y’all definitely would have some issues playing mafia with Knight.

Are there any gay posters here?

Maybe that is inappropriate to ask.

I was admittedly pretty homophobic when I showed up at wake in 1996 but out grew it by junior year. The visibility is the GSA normalized gayness for me and I realized Homophobia is pretty dumb.

Yeah. The two I remember don't post much anymore though.

I didn’t know he was gay, I’ve never heard of the guy until a video of him whipping his hands around and tossing his head to and fro was posted. I’m not homophobic, I just thought he looked ridiculous trying to put on that affectation by mimicking what apparently he believes to be the movements of an angry woman ranting and raving, or something. maybe he should be called out for appropriating the movements of women, eh? Think about that DG3, right? How is what he is doing fair to angry women who made that bit up? Think about it bro..

By the way, how did you know he was gay? I watched the video with the sound down and there was. I indication of his sexual preferences....

The mental gymnastics routine didn’t disappoint. 9.3. Strong DARVO here. “I dIdN’T kNoW! YoU’Re ThE rEaL HoMoPoBe!!1!!1!!”

Then you defend your blatant homophobia by calling me a homophobic insult. Can’t make this shit up. Progressives, baby!

Dg3 still ducking my CrossFit challenge, I see.

I don’t post, so I didn’t see. If you weren’t a coward, you’d DM me with said challenge. I can promise you it’s a bad idea regardless.

The mental gymnastics routine didn’t disappoint. 9.3. Strong DARVO here. “I dIdN’T kNoW! YoU’Re ThE rEaL HoMoPoBe!!1!!1!!”

Then you defend your blatant homophobia by calling me a homophobic insult. Can’t make this shit up. Progressives, baby!

I hope you have someone in your life you can high five after this post!

I don’t post, so I didn’t see. If you weren’t a coward, you’d DM me with said challenge. I can promise you it’s a bad idea regardless.

Oh shit, bro. No dm needed. Your choice. We post videos. I smoke your sad little ass. Then that giant gaping hole inside you that makes you the colossal prick you are gets a little bigger.

I bench more than you. I clean more than you. I squat more than you. I deadlift more than you. My mile time is faster than yours. Let’s do this, baby. You wanna go Murph? You wanna go filthy 50?

Back