• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Oh shit, bro. No dm needed. Your choice. We post videos. I smoke your sad little ass. Then that giant gaping hole inside you that makes you the colossal prick you are gets a little bigger.

I bench more than you. I clean more than you. I squat more than you. I deadlift more than you. My mile time is faster than yours. Let’s do this, baby. You wanna go Murph? You wanna go filthy 50?

No, they are not. If they were, I’d know who you were. There are plenty of videos of me available online doing CrossFit workouts. Pick one and beat it.

No what are not? That’s a confusing response. Post your killer CrossFit video here, bro, and I’ll wax that time baby. And you know the sad part? I’m not even a member at one of your pitiful little cult gyms. I’m just much stronger, faster, and more fit than you.

Oh shit, bro. No dm needed. Your choice. We post videos. I smoke your sad little ass. Then that giant gaping hole inside you that makes you the colossal prick you are gets a little bigger.

I bench more than you. I clean more than you. I squat more than you. I deadlift more than you. My mile time is faster than yours. Let’s do this, baby. You wanna go Murph? You wanna go filthy 50?

Let’s also add another to the list that attacks me instead of condemns homophobia. And I’m the prick?

You wouldn’t be allowed in the door at our gym.

No what are not? That’s a confusing response. Post your killer CrossFit video here, bro, and I’ll wax that time baby. And you know the sad part? I’m not even a member at one of your pitiful little cult gyms. I’m just much stronger, faster, and more fit than you.

Find out who I am and find any of a number of videos that are already available. Then post your video beating it. Good luck.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

I’m very glad that the gay community has you around to protect their rights and dignify their lives.

Last edited:
kinda surprised that a CrossFit aficionado didn't post any CrossFit media when invited to, tbh.

kinda surprised that a CrossFit aficionado didn't post any CrossFit media when invited to, tbh.

Where’s you highlight reel? I wanna see the fucking cannon you’ve got with those Molotovs. Piss missiles from that laser rocket arm.

My videos are up. Not hard to find. Best one and we’ll go from there.

Wanna make a sizable bet?

Legit no idea who you are. Just know I’m better. Post one so we can be impressed. What you thinking on a bet. Remember I’m a poor teacher and not a rich entrepreneur like you, so I’m fine with something embarrassing rather than monetary.

Where’s you highlight reel? I wanna see the fucking cannon you’ve got with those Molotovs. Piss missiles from that laser rocket arm.

Point still stands.

(did I do it right, mako?)

Back