• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

“My CrossFit videos are all over the internet but I won’t link them” is like “My girlfriend goes to another high school and I don’t have any pictures of her.”

How does dg3 have tome to CrossFit with all the businesses he owns and debt reduction he’s done

“My CrossFit videos are all over the internet but I won’t link them” is like “My girlfriend goes to another high school and I don’t have any pictures of her.”

There’s no less than members of these here RJKarl boards who have followed me on various forms of social media. It ain’t difficult. I’m happy to accept your requests if you would also like to add my workout videos to the Phankbank.

Can someone that follows DG3 on social media post his best CrossFit video since he’s too humble to?

If we get a thread for people who wake up early to exercise, I’ll gladly post in it.

I get up early to deal with a baby. I exercise at lunch.

Oh shit! Barca talking shit! A woman had sex with him and his sperm worked! Take that DG3!

I have to workout after the kids go to bed. It’s not ideal. But when I do, I lift heavier weights than Dg3.

Can’t believe you wasted money on adoption fees when you could’ve invested in some real estate and make some passive income while you get swole.

Fuckin’ loser.

I've been around the boards long enough to have met DG3 and to have read enough posts by Mako to recall mako is like an in shape 240, unless there are blatant lies involved. If there are bets going down, I'm throwing my money down on Mako. Although I have no idea what crossfit actually entails.

apparently it entails posting like a bitch on a message board

I didn’t know he was gay, I’ve never heard of the guy until a video of him whipping his hands around and tossing his head to and fro was posted. I’m not homophobic, I just thought he looked ridiculous trying to put on that affectation by mimicking what apparently he believes to be the movements of an angry woman ranting and raving, or something. maybe he should be called out for appropriating the movements of women, eh? Think about that DG3, right? How is what he is doing fair to angry women who made that bit up? Think about it bro..

By the way, how did you know he was gay? I watched the video with the sound down and there was. I indication of his sexual preferences....

"I didn't call him an Uncle TOM... I said Uncle THOMAS"

The concern expressed here by board conservatives about gay rights and sensitivities is indeed touching and completely sincere, I'm sure.

To clarify, my issue with DG3 has nothing to do with this topic. I just think he's an absolute shit poster, and the comment he made about another poster's wife makes me believe he's probably an absolute shit person irl as well. And he's mediocre at one of the things that he uses to define himself and needs to know that.

To clarify, my issue with DG3 has nothing to do with this topic. I just think he's an absolute shit poster, and the comment he made about another poster's wife makes me believe he's probably an absolute shit person irl as well. And he's mediocre at one of the things that he uses to define himself and needs to know that.

You definitely married a land beast. Woof.

I've been around the boards long enough to have met DG3 and to have read enough posts by Mako to recall mako is like an in shape 240, unless there are blatant lies involved. If there are bets going down, I'm throwing my money down on Mako. Although I have no idea what crossfit actually entails.

No you haven’t for one. Second, unless you’re 6’6” and an outside linebacker, an in shape 240 doesn’t exist. Mako is just fat. Sorry!

Back