• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

You definitely married a land beast. Woof.

Yeah, and she's hairy too, but at least she keeps me warm on those cold, winter mountain nights. You gonna post a video, or keep up the bob and weave routine, sunshine?

Didn't this whole argument start because DG3 came in to admonish a poster for making fun of someone's physical characteristics?

Didn't this whole argument start because DG3 came in to admonish a poster for making fun of someone's physical characteristics?

No because they made fun of their sexuality. But it was cool because he’s always been a homophobe so I’m told.

Also I take great pleasure in pointing out unabashed hypocrisy and then watching you guys trip over each other to defend it and then drop the ad hominems on me. I don’t know how you haven’t figured this out yet. Frankly, I’m disappointed. I was hoping you guys would have some new material.

Yeah, and she's hairy too, but at least she keeps me warm on those cold, winter mountain nights. You gonna post a video, or keep up the bob and weave routine, sunshine?

I’m happy to send you a link to my CFG profile with my verified scores and stats. Pick one and beat it.

Game on!!!! I've got a certified Crossfit coach(whatever that means) who also has a gym on staff here at the high school. You good with his word, timing, and judging sent your way or would you life video as well?

Last edited:
I want to get ahead of the game and let you two know that I do NOT want to look at pictures of your junk.

I want to get ahead of the game and let you two know that I do NOT want to look at pictures of your junk.

Based off of the teabagging that you've given me numerous times in mafia, mine pales in comparison to yours anyway.

We're all sitting here playing checkers, while DG3 (the most prominent gay rights advocate on these here boards), is playing 4D ches...t press.

No because they made fun of their sexuality. But it was cool because he’s always been a homophobe so I’m told.

Also I take great pleasure in pointing out unabashed hypocrisy and then watching you guys trip over each other to defend it and then drop the ad hominems on me. I don’t know how you haven’t figured this out yet. Frankly, I’m disappointed. I was hoping you guys would have some new material.

Hey tool, I never made a post about anyone's sexuality. The notion that I am homophobic is laughable. Read better and get your head out of your ass.

Definitely a difference between CrossFit strong and country strong. I think I’d bet on the latter.

Hey tool, I never made a post about anyone's sexuality. The notion that I am homophobic is laughable. Read better and get your head out of your ass.

My gay cousin says I’m not homophobic! It’s only one person... and, besides, I’ve always been a homophobe. You’re the real homophobe since you called it out!

This shit is golden. I love it. Please keep it coming.

This is the oddest thread I've read on the boards. And that's saying something.

My gay cousin says I’m not homophobic! It’s only one person... and, besides, I’ve always been a homophobe. You’re the real homophobe since you called it out!

This shit is golden. I love it. Please keep it coming.

you post like a little bitch, according to my cousin.

Ok, nowww I regret this thread

Listen, bro, if you don't possess the foresight to predict the natural evolution of a political chat thread into a homophobia discussion/crossfit challenge, then I don't know what to tell you.

Listen, bro, if you don't possess the foresight to predict the natural evolution of a political chat thread into a homophobia discussion/crossfit challenge, then I don't know what to tell you.

I mean I was just going to use this thread to keep having the same argument with PH that we’ve had over and over for 5 years, but *this* here right now, is stupid and pointless

I mean I was just going to use this thread to keep having the same argument with PH that we’ve had over and over for 5 years, but *this* here right now, is stupid and pointless

If these here RJKarlboards ever needed a slogan.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Sincere question: Is it more homophobic to attribute specific mannerisms and speaking styles to homosexuality, or to make fun of those specific mannerisms as feminine? It seems like the crux of DG3s condemnation of WnB rests on whether or not Herschel Walker’s mannerisms are a feature of his homosexuality or distinct from his homosexuality

Last edited:
Back