• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

The former strikes me as stereotypical thinking (which, from an interpersonal perspective isn't always bad [we snap judgement a lot]) and the latter is pretty clearly pejorative.

Sincere question: Is it more homophobic to attribute specific mannerisms and speaking styles to homosexuality, or to make fun of those specific mannerisms as feminine? It seems like the crux of DG3s condemnation of WnB rests on whether or not Herschel Walker’s mannerisms are a feature of his homosexuality or distinct from his homosexuality

good question.

Also, when someone goes onto a pubic forum on video, like Walker's kid did, and spews out whatever opinions they have to the public to provoke a response - is their image/visage/style not fair game to be commented on both negatively and positively? He didn't write up his opinions into an op-ed, he didn't create a documentary to outline his political viewpoint, he didn't sit calmly and express himself. He purposefully behaved in a specific way on video to the entire world riding on his daddy's famous name - so fuck him he deserves to be mocked and/or loved or whatever. I still don't have confirmation this guy is even gay, and really who gives a shit (besides DG3)? He's just a little bitch with shit political opinions whom no one would listen to if his daddy wasn't Trump's famous buddy. Fuck him and DG3

Fwiw, I apparently have a shitton of stereotypical effeminate mannerisms when I teach. Rural high school kids get a kick out of that.

I went back and looked at his Twitter page and nowhere does it say he is gay or have any pro-LGBTQ messages or imagery. I think DG3 automatically assumed this man is gay for some reason. I did not.

Fwiw, I apparently have a shitton of stereotypical effeminate mannerisms when I teach. Rural high school kids get a kick out of that.

right but your beefcake bod balances that out, right?

good question.

Also, when someone goes onto a pubic forum on video, like Walker's kid did, and spews out whatever opinions they have to the public to provoke a response - is their image/visage/style not fair game to be commented on both negatively and positively? He didn't write up his opinions into an op-ed, he didn't create a documentary to outline his political viewpoint, he didn't sit calmly and express himself. He purposefully behaved in a specific way on video to the entire world riding on his daddy's famous name - so fuck him he deserves to be mocked and/or loved or whatever. I still don't have confirmation this guy is even gay, and really who gives a shit (besides DG3)? He's just a little bitch with shit political opinions whom no one would listen to if his daddy wasn't Trump's famous buddy. Fuck him and DG3

“My overt homophobia was really homophobia because he has opinions I don’t like and he didn’t express them in a way I find appropriate. Even my gay friend says I’m not a homophobe! Also fuck DG3 for calling me out, that penis breath. Also not a homophobic insult, because DG3 doesn’t share my opinions.”

Keep going. I love this so much.

“My overt homophobia was really homophobia because he has opinions I don’t like and he didn’t express them in a way I find appropriate. Even my gay friend says I’m not a homophobe! Also fuck DG3 for calling me out, that penis breath. Also not a homophobic insult, because DG3 doesn’t share my opinions.”

Keep going. I love this so much.

stop feltching yourself, dude.

It's not really a gotcha moment if you have to keep coming back to explain why it's a gotcha moment.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

I went back and looked at his Twitter page and nowhere does it say he is gay or have any pro-LGBTQ messages or imagery. I think DG3 automatically assumed this man is gay for some reason. I did not.

Might wanna run a google search or check out his Instagram. You have DARVO down to an exact science. It’s fucking awesome.

“SeE yOuRe ThE rEaL hOmOpHoBe!”

Last edited:
Might wanna run a google search or check out his Instagram. You have DARVO down to an exact science. It’s fucking awesome.

“SeE yOuRe ThE rEaL hOmOpHoBe!”

So you researched the guy to see if he was gay so you could come and defend him from my homophobia?

holy shit man you win

So you researched the guy to see if he was gay so you could come and defend him from my homophobia?

holy shit man you win

No, I’ve worked in college athletics for a decade. This was no secret.

I love that you denigrate someone for researching. That’s the most OGBoards comment in history.

you're catching on dipshit

I'll let you in on another little secret, there's no gay cousin :cool:

Cool, you confirm that your defense of the marginalized ends when their difference of opinion begins.

You defend what’s expedient. And I’m the asshole lol.

So you and your college athletics colleagues talk about this man's sexuality in the workplace? what the fuck dude?

Back