• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

If one doesn't know one is marginalized, how can one start/stop defending them?

I can tell you this, if you were talking about this man's sexuality in the workplace Id call you out on it in his defense.

If one doesn't know one is marginalized, how can one start/stop defending them?

I can tell you this, if you were talking about this man's sexuality in the workplace Id call you out on it in his defense.

Keep up the DARVO. His son doesn’t keep it a secret and I have met both of them (together) within the last 2 years. That’s how I know.

Keep trying.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

So you and your college athletics colleagues talk about this man's sexuality in the workplace? what the fuck dude?

I’ve never seen someone flail so much to turn something around. It’s absolutely incredible. This shit belongs in a psychological case study.

Does he know you go around talking about his sexual preferences at your work? I think Herschel would whip your ass if he knew

Do you talk about all your gay friends' sexual preferences with your other friends? Is it just like a thing about you, you know who is gay and not gay and talk about it and shit?

Does he know you go around talking about his sexual preferences at your work? I think Herschel would whip your ass if he knew

I’ve never talked about it at work. No one, that I knew anyway, ever said anything about it. My line of work just afforded me and some colleagues the opportunity to meet him and his son at an event.

Keep trying.

Also, Herschel Walker would definitely whip my ass.

Do you talk about all your gay friends' sexual preferences with your other friends? Is it just like a thing about you, you know who is gay and not gay and talk about it and shit?

*desperation flails*

db2cd04e99c3af8789682d0a54ced80d.gif

So you learned he was gay through the meeting with him? He said "I'm gay" to you? If not how did you come to this knowledge of his sexuality? This is fascinating story

You said everyone in college athletics knew, and you also said no one ever talked about it. Im just trying to fill in the gap as to how one would know this man was gay. I certainly didn't, but I have never met him

Last edited:
So you learned he was gay through the meeting with him? He said "I'm gay" to you? If not how did you come to this knowledge of his sexuality? This is fascinating story

What’s fascinating is your mental gymnastics.

The extent to which you will go to defend your overt homophobia is wild. It’s pathetic, really. I don’t owe you an explanation of my meetings, job, whatever. I didn’t say those things, I just called you out for it and you’ve had a meltdown.

Is this how you handle all criticism or confrontations? Do you deflect and absolve responsibility?

Im fine, Im trying to figure out how you came to know another person you work with was gay. First you said on Instagram, then you said through work colleagues, then you said no one ever said that, then you said you learned it when you met him. So he told you he was gay when you met him? Simple question, dickneck. How did you learn this person was gay? Get your story straight, son.

man this is an impressive waste of time, even by OGBoards standards. Definitely not dick measuring contest yet, but at least that was funny.

Im fine, Im trying to figure out how you came to know another person you work with was gay. First you said on Instagram, then you said through work colleagues, then you said no one ever said that, then you said you learned it when you met him. So he told you he was gay when you met him? Simple question, dickneck. How did you learn this person was gay? Get your story straight, son.

another HOMOPHOBIC SLUR

The fool is a simpleton, a court jester who is allowed to tell the truth precisely because the 'performative power' (the sociopolitical efficiency) of his speech is suspended; the knave is the cynic who openly states the truth, a crook who tries to sell the open admission of his crookedness as honesty, a scoundrel who admit the need for illegitimate repression in order to maintain social stability.

You can find out via the internet because that’s how you, as someone who doesn’t know him, would find out. How is this difficult? And my phraseology was not “I learned through colleagues.” I said it wasn’t a secret as several people I worked with were also at said event.

I don’t owe you any explanation as I’m not the one with internalized disdain for the LGBTQ+ community. Nor am I the one defending vociferous hatred of a gay man. It’s good to see that you’re a fraud though. A fauxgressive.

You can find out via the internet because that’s how you, as someone who doesn’t know him, would find out. How is this difficult? And my phraseology was not “I learned through colleagues.” I said it wasn’t a secret as several people I worked with were also at said event.

I don’t owe you any explanation as I’m not the one with internalized disdain for the LGBTQ+ community. Nor am I the one defending vociferous hatred of a gay man. It’s good to see that you’re a fraud though. A fauxgressive.

So at said event, someone (not you) learned he was gay and communicated it (hence "not a secret") but not with you? Still doesn't explain how you, Mr. DG3, came to know this guy was gay.

The only plausible explanation (that we all know) is that you just figured he was gay by the way he acted at the event or online or whatever. You (and your colleagues I guess) see a man acting in that way and say "there is a gay man"

You are saying I should go around on the internet looking people up to find out of they are gay? Why? What does it matter?

Sincere question: Is it more homophobic to attribute specific mannerisms and speaking styles to homosexuality, or to make fun of those specific mannerisms as feminine? It seems like the crux of DG3s condemnation of WnB rests on whether or not Herschel Walker’s mannerisms are a feature of his homosexuality or distinct from his homosexuality

I think the first one is not necessarily "homophobic" as it could be observational. It really depends on how the observations are presented. The second case that you list, "making fun of mannerisms," is both homophobic and sexist. It's an insult both to gay people and to women.

I think the first one is not necessarily "homophobic" as it could be observational. It really depends on how the observations are presented. The second case that you list, "making fun of mannerisms," is both homophobic and sexist. It's an insult both to gay people and to women.

It is only an insult to gay people if you know the person you are making fun of is gay and intend to hurt them because of it, that's been my point. I watched 20 seconds of a video with no sound and say a guy moves like a little bitch, that does not make me homophobic (and Im not, I know it in my soul). I can live with the insult to women part, using the word "bitch" is absolutely an insult to women. We accept it comedians and rappers call both men and women bitches, we buy their songs and watch their specials. I use it to crack on an online video and watch out!

Back