• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I think the first one is not necessarily "homophobic" as it could be observational. It really depends on how the observations are presented. The second case that you list, "making fun of mannerisms," is both homophobic and sexist. It's an insult both to gay people and to women.

So, in other words, WnB is homophobic and a misogynist. All while defending his obvious oppression.

#cancelWnB! BBD, time for a new thread!

It is only an insult to gay people if you know the person you are making fun of is gay and intend to hurt them because of it, that's been my point. I watched 20 seconds of a video with no sound and say a guy moves like a little bitch, that does not make me homophobic (and Im not, I know it in my soul). I can live with the insult to women part, using the word "bitch" is absolutely an insult to women. We accept it comedians and rappers call both men and women bitches, we buy their songs and watch their specials. I use it to crack on an online video and watch out!

Weak shit. Try harder.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

You still haven't explained how you knew he was gay. Did you hook up with him and are afraid you might get in trouble at work?

Insinuating I’m gay. Love it. At least you lean into your hatred.

He had his partner with him at the event. No one needed to be told nor did anyone say anything. Your obsession with this is both weird and obvious. You want so desperately to turn this around and absolve responsibility. Hate doesn’t work that way, WnB. You need introspection and to have conversations with those in the LGBTQ community.

OGBoards is no place for homophobia. Love trumps hate!

Last edited:
I watched 20 seconds of a video with no sound and say a guy moves like a little bitch, that does not make me homophobic (and Im not, I know it in my soul).

CloseDetailedInexpectatumpleco-small.gif

DG3 putting on a concern trolling clinic here, though.

So, in other words, WnB is homophobic and a misogynist. All while defending his obvious oppression.

#cancelWnB! BBD, time for a new thread!

If, as he claims, he didn’t know the guy was gay, then he is only being sexist, which is less important.

Alright, what inane arguments can we have today to facilitate us all looking like total tools regardless of where we stand on the issues?

Alright, what inane arguments can we have today to facilitate us all looking like total tools regardless of where we stand on the issues?

Is it ok to start coughing uncontrollably near anti-maskers?

I think I hurt my neck over-rotating to sneeze away from my first period class.

I fake cough all the time when I show up at a place with no masks. I hope it scares who ever is around me just a little bit, but probably not at all.

the thing with the anti-mask morons is that most of them are probably carrying guns, not sure I wanna mess with that

I fake cough all the time when I show up at a place with no masks. I hope it scares who ever is around me just a little bit, but probably not at all.

They’re probably not scared because you’re wearing a mask.

Not afraid of a highly contagious airborne disease, but deathly afraid of ANTIFA burning down my jelly store

Back