• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Ever look back over an exchange and realize, man, some posters can really bring out the uberdouche lying deep inside of me?

Not afraid of a highly contagious airborne disease, but deathly afraid of ANTIFA burning down my jelly store

Who is the Jelly store catering to? You would think that they wouldn't want to divide their customer base of old white woman reminiscing about the good old days and hipsters most likely to join ANTIFA looking for locally sourced artisanal jellies.

AntiFa know that kids really like jelly, especially artisanal jelly, for their PB and Js. So when the AntiFA are looking for more kids to enslave into their perverted sex trafficking rings the first place they are going to go is a Jelly store in Kenosha.

grateful i have been spared this jelly store ad in western PA

Oh, I mean that part hasn’t changed. I’d still smoke DG3 at his little hobby.

883c712fbfe07607104c46e83e44af2d.gif

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

If that fucking jelly store was in driving distance I’d have to go and make fun of those people to their face. It’s so fucking bad.

Has anyone located it?

Fucking athlete right here. Peak male performance.

How many times do you have to be asked to post something before you actually do it, btw? Or just go away and make the boards a better place?

And don't worry, my fat, hairy wife has strong hands. She'll work the kink out later.

Last edited:
grateful i have been spared this jelly store ad in western PA

Trump campaign pulled his ads from PA a few weeks ago.

We're still getting Super PAC ads.... but I don't think I've seen that one in a bit either.

Trump campaign pulled his ads from PA a few weeks ago.

We're still getting Super PAC ads.... but I don't think I've seen that one in a bit either.

They are hitting florida hard. So is Joe though.

They are hitting florida hard. So is Joe though.

I've only seen one Trump ad in the last few weeks of watching NBA and NFL. I've seen more Trump ads on CNN.

Or posting your elite level Crossfit videos or times, either. You're definitely adept at making me a shittier poster, though, so you're successful there, I guess.

Back