• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Or posting your elite level Crossfit videos or times, either. You're definitely adept at making me a shittier poster, though, so you're successful there, I guess.

giphy.gif

i want someone to yell "RECO" and have mako and DG3 run to the closest chin up bar and see who can get to 1000 first

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

He’s 240, so you may wanna cut that to 10. Maybe his wife can hold his feet after.

Time to work. Enjoy the Internet, boiiiis.

Srs Q: How many people here watch CNN? If so how much?

Last edited:
It is all over youtube. I don't have or watch traditional TV, but we watch a couple of youtube channels (e.g.: Sailing Lavagabonde https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZdQjaSoLjIzFnWsDQOv4ww or Sampson Boat Co. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg-_lYeV8hBnDSay7nmphUA) and every video now starts with a Trump or a Biden add.

Oh yeah. They're all over YouTube. My 8 year old told me a few months ago that he didn't want Biden or Trump to be president because Biden was going to raise taxes. He was concerned that Biden would raise taxes on moms with 3 kids who didn't have a father. I told him that Biden was going to raise taxes on the people with a lot of money who don't pay much in taxes to pay to help families. The funny ones are when I get 3 Trump ads during a 10-15 minute YouTube videos about how Trump is getting destroyed in the polls.

But I'm not seeing many during sporting events (which is 99% of what I watch on TV now).

Srs Q: How many people here watch CNN?

I watch it when I want to watch TV for a few minutes but there's no sports on. Got to get used to having NFL Network on YouTube TV.

every time i'm around my parents/inlaws and hey're watching (collectively) MSNBC, CNN and Fox News i want to blow my brains out. they're all so, so, so bad

this 99 lb weakling is living vicariously through mako and disappointed that dg3 is backing down from our ass whooping

I get all my news from reading the Tunnels.

CNN is basically unwatchable. There's maybe 2 minutes of non-Trump related coverage per hour.

Last edited:
i usually go directly to the websites for information. i don't like watching on the TV. heck, i don't watch a lot of TV outside of sports or netflix type stuff.

They basically all pivoted to political outrage all the time because its what gets the most clicks. Like the news now is pretty much all politics punctuated by serious events like a major hurricane, mass shooting, etc... when previously it was just news punctuated by serious events that might include political things.

I get all my news from reading the Tunnels.

CNN is basically unwatchable. There's maybe 2 minutes of non-Trump related coverage per hour.

Same. I don't know anything that isn't posted/discussed here. I didn't even know Herschel Walker had a son who displayed effervescent and flamboyant behavior when discussing his politics!

They basically all pivoted to political outrage all the time because its what gets the most clicks. Like the news now is pretty much all politics punctuated by serious events like a major hurricane, mass shooting, etc... when previously it was just news punctuated by serious events that might include political things.

It is less than 2 months before a presidential election.

Srs Q: How many people here watch CNN? If so how much?

whenever I visit my in-laws, they have it on in the morning and occasionally at night.

it's usually my default for something like a speech, election coverage, major news story, debate, etc.

I never just turn it on to "see what they're saying on the news" like my in-laws refer to. pretty much get all my news from Twitter and this board.

this 99 lb weakling is living vicariously through mako and disappointed that dg3 is backing down from our ass whooping

As he’s a person experiencing obesity, I’m concerned for his heart. He also hurt his neck sneezing, so I’m concerned his joint mobility and muscle flexibility won’t be able to handle the stress of higher skill movements. As a person experiencing fitness, I’m doing my duty to keep the less fortunate safe.

Now, as a person who also experiences employment, I must take care of those responsibilities.

Back