• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

As he’s a person experiencing obesity, I’m concerned for his heart. He also hurt his neck sneezing, so I’m concerned his joint mobility and muscle flexibility won’t be able to handle the stress of higher skill movements. As a person experiencing fitness, I’m doing my duty to keep the less fortunate safe.

Now, as a person who also experiences employment, I must take care of those responsibilities.

You're doing a great job showing everyone how to suck your own dick.

Pick your poison. I’d rather my 70-something parents watch CNN than get news from their Facebook feed.

I don't watch any television news anymore, other than some of the Sunday morning talk shows, and I haven't seen those in the past couple of weeks. I do check the CNN, MSNBC, and Fox websites occasionally just to see what they're featuring, and at least on the websites you can pick and choose what to read. I enjoy listening to and reading NPR, BBC, the Atlantic, the WaPo and NY Times websites. They have some good stuff. When I was younger I used to watch Peter Jennings on ABC and Tom Brokaw on NBC nearly every night, but those days of TV news giants are long gone.

Yeah. Used to watch WRAL News at 6:00 and CBS Evening News at 6:30. NPR is my main news sources, I don't listen to as much NPR now that I'm not driving. I'm usually catching up on podcasts when I'm working from home.

Last edited:
My wife never misses NBC nightly news if she can help it. She was less upset at the passing of certain family members than about the whole Brian Williams fiasco.

Also, full disclosure, I think DG3 has turned me into a DG3 level douche, because I legit spent 20 minutes last night trying to figure out how to upload a photo from my camera roll to the boards to prove that my wife and I are both fit and smoking hot. That man won.

CNN isn’t great tv but it’s clearly miles ahead of the Facebook of people over 50. I mean I get the occasional conspiracy theorist popping up on my feed (on the limited instances I’m even on Facebook anymore) and I’ve done a lot of culling from the high school friend market who went way right with 2016. I can’t imagine the feed of a 50+ year old especially living in the south. Gotta be Fox News and Q all day.

Also, full disclosure, I think DG3 has turned me into a DG3 level douche, because I legit spent 20 minutes last night trying to figure out how to upload a photo from my camera roll to the boards to prove that my wife and I are both fit and smoking hot. That man won.

PM please

I'll post a picture of your wife if you'd like. How racy of one do you want?

Does this mean I can stop teaching Night? Because reading that book out loud at least three times a year has been one of the low points of my teaching career.

There’s a great 10 hour documentary you could assign them called “Shoah” that’s just interviews with survivors and nazis.

lol making the deniers watch Shoah would be fantastic

Back