• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/politics/wives-of-the-deplorables-support-group/index.html

Interesting article about a support group for wives of Trump supporters. Kinda wild to see how some of these women after many years of marriage are suddenly having angst about their marriage/spouse. That's not a great place to be in when you realize your significant other doesn't share the same values (although I wonder what have they been talking about all this time to just realize that now?)

Corbyn suspended from the Labour party. Goddamn they quite literally purging the leftists from the party.

"The immediate cause of Corbyn’s suspension was his reaction to an independent report, published this week by the Equality and Human Rights Commission, a British watchdog group, on anti-Semitism within the Labour Party. The report found that his office had interfered with complaints about anti-Semitic postings and comments, objected to an investigation into Corbyn himself, and contributed to a hostile environment for Jews in the party. Significantly, it found that the offenses amounted to three breaches of equalities law. One section was entitled “A Failure of Leadership.”"

So realistically how concerned should we be about shit going batshit bonkers on Tuesday?

as crazy as some Trump supporters are, they are totally unorganized beyond the local

My elderly neighbor asked if I wanted to be part of her text group with others on the street so that we can all coordinate our protection when the thugs and rioters come. I really had no response to that, like somehow whatever crazy she has been watching has convinced her that after the election mobs of people will be looking for justice after a Trump win and somehow target random residential neighborhoods.

My elderly neighbor asked if I wanted to be part of her text group with others on the street so that we can all coordinate our protection when the thugs and rioters come. I really had no response to that, like somehow whatever crazy she has been watching has convinced her that after the election mobs of people will be looking for justice after a Trump win and somehow target random residential neighborhoods.

i assume the texts came in like this:

4i7ssBD.gif

Does she own a jams and jellies store that needs to be taught a lesson?

"The immediate cause of Corbyn’s suspension was his reaction to an independent report, published this week by the Equality and Human Rights Commission, a British watchdog group, on anti-Semitism within the Labour Party. The report found that his office had interfered with complaints about anti-Semitic postings and comments, objected to an investigation into Corbyn himself, and contributed to a hostile environment for Jews in the party. Significantly, it found that the offenses amounted to three breaches of equalities law. One section was entitled “A Failure of Leadership.”"

The ability to discuss and criticize the state of Israel as a political entity, apart from religion and ethnic culture, is a major point of contention in liberal politics. Any examination or report on anti-semitism within leftist politics has to be considered within the bias of whether or not anti-zionism is anti-semitism. Zionism is inherently political.

how come Aragorn never uses his bow after the first movie?

i mean, after you hit level 3 and get your subclass you're probably going to really lean into your class abilities/spells. Ranged weapons are notoriously underpowered unless you're specializing in them (Legolas).

i mean, after you hit level 3 and get your subclass you're probably going to really lean into your class abilities/spells. Ranged weapons are notoriously underpowered unless you're specializing in them (Legolas).

wouldn't he have learned that Rangering all those years before?

Back