• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Amazing what happens when you don’t piss and moan about the inadequacies of life on the internet and actually work hard for the things you want. America is fucking awesome.

Tag: Ph walks away

Lol, “i know a hot real estate agent” is the douchiest shit. You suck.

But what if all 51 Democratic senators voted with their conscious instead of their wallets?

Wild idea, I know.
Yeah I would be great if the ideas you support had more people supporting them that could elect representatives to agree with you. And again your plan doesn't really address the major issue of cost containment of which administrative costs are a factor but a pretty small one actually.

chrisL, what do you make of the fact that most of the progressive gains that are celebrated were all unpopular at first, generally for a long time, before they became realized?

Amazing what happens when you don’t piss and moan about the inadequacies of life on the internet and actually work hard for the things you want. America is fucking awesome.

Glad it worked out for you, but this argument never made sense to me. That America is awesome because all you have to do is work hard and you will be fine. Of all the rich countries, America is pretty unique in that one bit of bad luck or bad health can completely screw you, regardless of how hard to you work.

Yeah I would be great if the ideas you support had more people supporting them that could elect representatives to agree with you. And again your plan doesn't really address the major issue of cost containment of which administrative costs are a factor but a pretty small one actually.

What are your thoughts on how M4A polls? Do you believe that that over the next 5 to 10 to 20 years that M4A will become a more mainstream and realistic plank for either party? Already the pull from the left on the M4A issue has gotten the Republicans to make "concessions" that would have been unthinkable on the health care front in 2010.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Especially for a guy who is 30+. Gotta imagine he’s a quick text away from access to rophenol.

So I drug and sexually assault women? Brasky, I know who you are. I’d be very fucking careful how I laid out public accusations like that because I have fucking zero issue taking the legal repercussions of that to real life.

Last edited:
Hey look some board conservatives are looking in mirrors and jacking off. Congratulations on your wealth you cheese dicks

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

So I drug and sexually assault women? Brasky, I know who you are. I’d be very fucking careful how I laid out public accusations like that because I have fucking zero issue taking the legal repercussions of that to real life.

Ok snowflake, I know who you are too bud. Which makes this sexually aggressive tough guy schtick even more comical.

Maybe some of these guys are gonna let you blow off steam by calling them losers and making accusations about the appearance of their loved ones, but I’m not that guy. I’ll call you out for the douchebag you are acting like.

Can't wait for the great OGB defamation/libel battle (spoiler: whoever sues for defamation/libel will lose). Also to be fair he didn't say here that you "drug and sexually assault women" just that you're a quick text away from getting some roofies. Not particularly civil, but also as far as the boards go I'd say a step below making actual threats about real life (which has seen some suspensions on here before).

Back