• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

why did Cav delete all his posts?

I'm genuinely curious to know -- in light of his capital gains take -- if cav thinks inequality is a problem and, if so, what he thinks should be done at the policy level for it

I stand by my chat thread take that estate tax should be enormous -- 50+%

I haven't read any takes by smart people yet, but at first blush, this infrastructure bill looks good

any reasons to think the Dems won't get it passed? Manchin et al on board?

why did Cav delete all his posts?

I'm genuinely curious to know -- in light of his capital gains take -- if cav thinks inequality is a problem and, if so, what he thinks should be done at the policy level for it

I stand by my chat thread take that estate tax should be enormous -- 50+%

Agreed. If taxing people when they’re alive is so bad, why not tax people when they’re dead?

Manchin wants a big infrastructure bill from what I’ve seen. Stuff like this is why he’s a Dem.

love to go find information out about bessemer

Eyi4-fhWEAIQpiN

LOL at using George Dubya Freaking Bush as an example of "Healthy Conservatism" - a few more "healthy conservatives" like him and Democrats might become a real long-term majority party in spite of themselves. Also lol at placing Communists and Nazis on the same side - conservatives never stop trying with that one.

LOL at using George Dubya Freaking Bush as an example of "Healthy Conservatism" - a few more "healthy conservatives" like him and Democrats might become a real long-term majority party in spite of themselves. Also lol at placing Communists and Nazis on the same side - conservatives never stop trying with that one.

Also interesting that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are "Free democracies".

Yoooo.... I dont know if yall brojangles remember but I was going to have to be unsheltered due to my landlord selling the house I live in to greedy californian migrants. These are the fucking kinda migrants that refuse to assimilate and drag their trash ash l.a. culture to Tejas.

Welll....... Fast forward.

Something about Biden and taxes and now my landlord took the house off the market. And fuck you california very much.

Thank you fucking Biden

And as always don't california my Texas. Sincerely someone not from Texas.

Last edited:
Yoooo.... I dont know if yall brojangles remember but I was going to have to be unsheltered due to my landlord selling the house I live in to greedy californian migrants. These are the fucking kinda migrants that refuse to assimilate and drag their trash ash l.a. culture to Tejas.

Something about Biden and taxes and now my landlord took the house off the market. And fuck you california very much.

Thank you fucking Biden

I like that this is somehow the edited version of this post.

Thank you fucking Biden

yeap, the thought was any tax changes he made would take effect next year, so people rushed to sell under old lower rates. Then he said he wants to make it this year, so no incentive to sell now, so #winning

yeap, the thought was any tax changes he made would take effect next year, so people rushed to sell under old lower rates. Then he said he wants to make it this year, so no incentive to sell now, so #winning

Thanks Biden.

Back