• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Left has to stand on its own two feet to fend off these challenges just like the establishment will have to do so with primary challenges to the left.
Exactly welcome to Big Boy politics.

lol greensboro tax accountant wants us to know he's playing in The Big Leagues

have never said anything to the contrary

lol greensboro tax accountant wants us to know he's playing in The Big Leagues

have never said anything to the contrary

You know that this was rhetorical/figurative and I wasn't implying that I operate in elite political circles?

Last edited:
As long as the Democratic establishment is handicapping the campaign industry by blackmailing and threatening professionals from working for progressive Dems then there is no fair equivalence. For all the "vote blue no matter who" bullshit, there's ample evidence that Dems would cut off their own nose to spite their face.

:golfclap:MORE:golfclap:GIRLBOSS:golfclap:STORM:golfclap:TROOPERS:golfclap:!:golfclap:!:golfclap:

i won't rest until black women police officers are also killing unarmed citizens at a rate equal to their representation of the population

first the police force then the boardrooms

I clicked on that Twitter account and saw she retweeted this:

Ed4IQ01WkAEv-du

that can't be correct -- Hillary beat Trump by ~3 million votes and this is saying that 0.1% was the difference between the two

even if every person in the United States was a registered voter, 3 million is still ~1% of the population

Clinton beat Trump by 2.1% of the total vote, so that isn't accurate.

:golfclap:MORE:golfclap:GIRLBOSS:golfclap:STORM:golfclap:TROOPERS:golfclap:!:golfclap:!:golfclap:

Things that women need men to do:
1. Open jars
2. Kill spiders
3. Tear gas protestors
4. Take out the garbage
5. Change the oil

Woof. Probably shoulda talked less and smiled more here. Or at least more clearly make your point so people aren’t confused about what you’re against and what you’re for.

Elon Musk has taken how much in federal handouts again?

Y’all are taking that Phillippa Soo tweet way differently than I did. My interpretation is that she was saying “men suck, men are pigs, you men need to take care of your own and stop letting them be shitheads”. Which I agree with.

Back