• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Well then we'll just have to kill him. I'm still of the belief that the establishment will turn on Trump the moment its clear he has lost the presidential election out of self-preservation, but if not then we have a lot of old white congresspeople to execute or drive into exile. Because at that point it is all we can really do. The only way to topple an authoritarian regime is to cut its head off.

Out vote and marginalize them. Then investigate the hell out of them and punish those who broke the law. That’s not going to root out all the corruption and evil but it is a start. Go all in against white supremacist terrorist organizations and their funders as well.

Well then we'll just have to kill him. I'm still of the belief that the establishment will turn on Trump the moment its clear he has lost the presidential election out of self-preservation, but if not then we have a lot of old white congresspeople to execute or drive into exile. Because at that point it is all we can really do. The only way to topple an authoritarian regime is to cut its head off.

McConnell will throw him to the wolves the minute he ceases to be useful

McConnell will throw him to the wolves the minute he ceases to be useful

And Trump’s base will throw McConnell to the wolves.

Trump beat the establishment in the 2016 primary. He’s consolidated support since then. He’s still the most popular figure in the party. If he loses, his supporters may blame the establishment for not being loyal enough. He is the GOP.

trump is the apotheosis - if he loses the fringe lunatics will be discredited and fade away

right?

If Trump loses the popular and electoral vote by a significant margin, I think conservative media will be rife with conspiracy theories and there will be all kind of legal challenges to the election that will fall flat. Trump and elected Republicans will fuel those conspiracies and Trump will treaten not to leave office but he will but he won't participate in the inauguration. Trump will announce he's running in 2024 and keep fundraising and holding rallies and posting on Twitter. That will hold any potential challengers at bay. The base won't see Trump as a one term loser. They'll claim he was robbed in an illegitimate election. That will also make any investigations of Trump more difficult because they won't be investigations of an ex-President's corruption. It will be investigations of a potential challenger.

If Trump loses the popular and electoral vote by a significant margin, I think conservative media will be rife with conspiracy theories and there will be all kind of legal challenges to the election that will fall flat. Trump and elected Republicans will fuel those conspiracies and Trump will treaten not to leave office but he will but he won't participate in the inauguration. Trump will announce he's running in 2024 and keep fundraising and holding rallies and posting on Twitter. That will hold any potential challengers at bay. The base won't see Trump as a one term loser. They'll claim he was robbed in an illegitimate election. That will also make any investigations of Trump more difficult because they won't be investigations of an ex-President's corruption. It will be investigations of a potential challenger.

Good analysis. I don't know if he would even run in 2024, but hinting that he might will allow him (and his kids) to keep fleecing his base and keep him in the public eye (as will his continued tweets and speeches, as he won't stop those even if he loses.) I would add that he'll probably try to either start his own right-wing "news" network to compete with Fox, or he'll just buy OAN and turn it into the Trump News Network (TNN). He can then continue make cash from his base that way as well.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

that's not a very black neighborhood

You didn’t expect these “Emancipated Americans” to actually go to Black people.

I’d show up for a good fish fry though. Karen will probably use unseasoned flour though.

I love how Republicans supposedly hate virtue signaling but they do it to show they’re not racist.

Last edited:
You didn’t expect these “Emancipated Americans” to actually go to Black people.

I’d show up for a good fish fry though. Karen will probably use unseasoned flour though.

I love how Republicans supposedly hate virtue signaling but they do it to show they’re not racist.

I guarantee it will suck compared to Jim Clyburn's fish fry in Columbia, SC. I went last year and it was awesome. Outside on the river, catfish and open bars, short speeches by the democratic candidates and 100% FREE. The place was packed with people of every demographic. I talked to a lot of people and had a blast.

I guarantee it will suck compared to Jim Clyburn's fish fry in Columbia, SC. I went last year and it was awesome. Outside on the river, catfish and open bars, short speeches by the democratic candidates and 100% FREE. The place was packed with people of every demographic. I talked to a lot of people and had a blast.

Oh man. Now that sounds like a good time.

LOL. Suburban women like Kamala more than Pence. Probably would rather mess around with her than him too.

Really? Does anyone think pence has ever seen "mother's" O face? If she's had one he's never been in the room.

Back