• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I don't have too much skin in the game, but why isn't some line in the sand like 15 weeks not a reasonable compromise to this whole thing?

Because that would just be made up too, and courts aren’t supposed to legislate.

Because that would just be made up too, and courts aren’t supposed to legislate.

I think you can probably build a compromise around the concept of out of uterus independent viability, 20 or 22 weeks with 30 weeks exceptions for maternal viability, rape and incest. That would be ok with me, I guess.

I find it really fucking crazy that we are going to end legal abortion in most states the same week that we had yet another mass shooting in a school that killed three kids. America is fucking crazy.

I find it really fucking crazy that we are going to end legal abortion in most states the same week that we had yet another mass shooting in a school that killed three kids. America is fucking crazy.

how else ya gonna replace the kids you lost?

I’m assuming if it is punted back to the states a liberal state is free to do the latest of late term abortions. Finally get those conservative memes to be true!

Why? Seems perfectly in character for this nation. When people tell you who they are, believe them.

The SCOTUS decision won’t come out until June, most likely.

If Jesus had been aborted where would the world be today?!?!?

An interesting analogy. The birth of the child that no one else had room for? That sounds about right, actually.

the bible has zero historical accuracies. you might as well be talking about Harry Potter.

Who really knows…maybe none of us would even be here.

But pretty sure I wouldn’t have spent several hours putting outside lights on trees today only to discover tonight approximately half of them aren’t working.

Call me Clark.

Merry Christmas.

You've gotta figure everyone wearing a mask all day makes it significantly easier to commit robbery

Back