• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

The goal of public policy is to alleviate the problem. I don't think your solution of artificially injecting more buying power into the market is going to have a beneficial effect to the problem of rising prices.

Good, because that wasn’t an intended benefit.

The goal of public policy is to alleviate the problem. I don't think your solution of artificially injecting more buying power into the market is going to have a beneficial effect to the problem of rising prices.

companionate conservatives worry more about property and prices (for people that can already afford their needs/wants/&frivolities) than the lives, health, and safety of all Americans. wash, rinse, gin up fear and anger towards "the other", repeat. unfortunately in this here "christian country" the prosperity gospel is all that matters for millions of people. 72 million of you.

companionate conservatives worry more about property and prices (for people that can already afford their needs/wants/&frivolities) than the lives, health, and safety of all Americans. wash, rinse, gin up fear and anger towards "the other", repeat. unfortunately in this here "christian country" the prosperity gospel is all that matters for millions of people. 72 million of you.

Well I mean if they don’t have property they must have done something wrong

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Who Killed Joblessness? Biden, Millennials, or Both?

Let’s go Brandon!

Pretty excited that Tapa is now giving me MAGAA hat ads since I’ve sarcastically posted this a couple times.
ee2589172da48d70b85ede463a040b03.jpg

That’s a good ad for Tapatalk Pro.

I for one am very glad that the government has stopped spying on civil rights leaders and political activists aren’t dying of suspicious causes or being murdered anymore.

Feeling wonderfully vindicated about all the bad stuff I said about trash human Lis Smith

Roe v Wade is toast, southern woman get your abortions in by June 2022.

I don't have too much skin in the game, but why isn't some line in the sand like 15 weeks not a reasonable compromise to this whole thing?

Back