• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I remember always being puzzled by that lil Jon album cover. I repect that these guys have used it subversively, but from a 14yo white kids perspective buying that cd, my only thought was "I guess some black people like the confederate flag" - the artistic intent didn't get through.

I see that little wuss Sandman got more money today for acting like a spoiled little shit and being a punchable tool to an old man.

Is this the right thread to post that?

Sandman is no child but an 18yo man, and a highly punchable one. But thanks for the rep old friend!

There’s a house in my neighborhood with a Biden 2020 flag hanging from his house.

We have a lot of BLM and Justice for Ahmaud yard signs as well.

I'm not proud of this as a grown man, but when I was visiting my Mom in Winston a few months back (after a few drinks) I may or may not have taken a Bloomberg sign off someone's yard and thrown it away. Doofus thought it was funny, my wife was not amused.

I'm not proud of this as a grown man, but when I was visiting my Mom in Winston a few months back (after a few drinks) I may or may not have taken a Bloomberg sign off someone's yard and thrown it away. Doofus thought it was funny, my wife was not amused.

I chuckle every time I drive down queen street and see the house with the Klobuchar sign still in the yard.

HOAs are the worst.

I don’t know if it’s an official rule or an informal norm. We had a yard sign for a local referendum in 2018 and nobody gave us any shit for it. I wouldn’t put up a sign for a specific candidate though.

My neighborhood is super liberal, black lives matter and Biden signs are everywhere. But there is this one house around the block who has 3 huge signs all next to each other:

1. The blue lives matter flag
2. A Bush quote about the “soft bigotry of low expectations”
3. A Malcom X quote about the white liberal being the worst enemy of the black man.

It’s like he just converted a few of his facebook posts to yard signs.

I tried to convince a friend of mine to start selling “Black Power” confederate t-shirts about 10 years ago. I thought it would have been awesome, and I could have probably bought out Manning in 2018.

I knew several black guys in high school who wore Confederate flag gear non-ironically. They were just into redneck culture. I thought it was strange, but most people i knew didn't find the flag very offensive back then. Just kind of a signal someone embraced being a country boy

Did you guys see Tom Cotton’s latest nonsense

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

My neighborhood is super liberal, black lives matter and Biden signs are everywhere. But there is this one house around the block who has 3 huge signs all next to each other:

1. The blue lives matter flag
2. A Bush quote about the “soft bigotry of low expectations”
3. A Malcom X quote about the white liberal being the worst enemy of the black man.

It’s like he just converted a few of his facebook posts to yard signs.

Not that I’d really expect any discourse with this person but I’m interested what your neighbor, (presumably a white conservative?) thinks that Malcolm X quote and ideology points out about white conservatives. I mean part of the same Malcolm X speech is “the white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro either, but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them.”

Twitter thread explaining how that Sandman MAGA kid got no money in his settlement with the Washington Post
The kid had a QAnon lawyer. Wow. This QAnonsense need to die already.

Twitter thread explaining how that Sandman MAGA kid got no money in his settlement with the Washington Post

Yep. And this is what happens in 95% of lawsuits.

Back