• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I'm all about that Pete Butt, but this whole supply chain transportation issue coupled with cancelled flights isn't a great look for the Transportation Secretary.

I'm all about that Pete Butt, but this whole supply chain transportation issue coupled with cancelled flights isn't a great look for the Transportation Secretary.

yep. chow-mcconnell was much better for four years. amazing all the supply issue popped up on january 18th,

The Great Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020 doesn't have a snappy moniker like "supply chain issue."

palma either takes wiping his ass for granted or he just has unwiped ass.

tbh, might not be the worst idea for Clarence Thomas to reconsider this one

Perfect choice for centrists Democrats. Maybe she can reach across the aisle and work with Republican insurrectionists.
yes progressive bernie shill tulsi who was called to the carpet by the entire Democratic establishment and grifted to a right winger would be the perfect choice for establishment dems.

Susan Collins is concerned about college conference realignment.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

We should probably discuss how the main topic on the sports and politics boards are how southern aristocrats and midwestern ideologues are consolidating power by destroying institutions while feckless coastal elites get outworked.

We should probably discuss how the main topic on the sports and politics boards are how southern aristocrats and midwestern ideologues are consolidating power by destroying institutions while feckless coastal elites get outworked.
heh

This literally gave me one of the few laughs I've had this week.

Man. And that’s Tallahassee not some podunk county.

What supply chain issues? /sarcasm

1057476b80daaf6b7fc5ecfbdf9f7dcd.jpg

I am telling you guys, DeSantis is a dangerous politician.

Back