Page 374 of 374 FirstFirst ... 274324364369370371372373374
Results 7,461 to 7,477 of 7477

Thread: Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

  1. #7461
    THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    47,240
    I'm all about that Pete Butt, but this whole supply chain transportation issue coupled with cancelled flights isn't a great look for the Transportation Secretary.
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

  2. #7462
    Quote Originally Posted by dartsndeacs View Post
    I'm all about that Pete Butt, but this whole supply chain transportation issue coupled with cancelled flights isn't a great look for the Transportation Secretary.
    yep. chow-mcconnell was much better for four years. amazing all the supply issue popped up on january 18th,

  3. #7463
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    133,105
    I think we have a MeToo thread but I don't remember the title. R. Kelly got 30 years for sex trafficking and racketeering.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...-racketeering/

  4. #7464
    Hurricane Goddess wakegrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Peak of Good Living, NC
    Posts
    1,860
    Quote Originally Posted by deaconson View Post
    yep. chow-mcconnell was much better for four years. amazing all the supply issue popped up on january 18th,
    The Great Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020 doesn't have a snappy moniker like "supply chain issue."

  5. #7465
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    133,105
    Quote Originally Posted by wakegrrl View Post
    The Great Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020 doesn't have a snappy moniker like "supply chain issue."
    palma either takes wiping his ass for granted or he just has unwiped ass.

  6. #7466
    THE quintessential dwarf dartsndeacs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    47,240
    tbh, might not be the worst idea for Clarence Thomas to reconsider this one

    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

  7. #7467
    Quote Originally Posted by WFFaithful View Post
    Perfect choice for centrists Democrats. Maybe she can reach across the aisle and work with Republican insurrectionists.
    yes progressive bernie shill tulsi who was called to the carpet by the entire Democratic establishment and grifted to a right winger would be the perfect choice for establishment dems.

  8. #7468
    Message Board Genius
    BiffTannen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hill Valley
    Posts
    47,662
    Susan Collins is concerned about college conference realignment.

  9. #7469
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    133,105

    Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

    We should probably discuss how the main topic on the sports and politics boards are how southern aristocrats and midwestern ideologues are consolidating power by destroying institutions while feckless coastal elites get outworked.

  10. #7470
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    We should probably discuss how the main topic on the sports and politics boards are how southern aristocrats and midwestern ideologues are consolidating power by destroying institutions while feckless coastal elites get outworked.
    heh

  11. #7471
    Hurricane Goddess wakegrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Peak of Good Living, NC
    Posts
    1,860
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    We should probably discuss how the main topic on the sports and politics boards are how southern aristocrats and midwestern ideologues are consolidating power by destroying institutions while feckless coastal elites get outworked.
    This literally gave me one of the few laughs I've had this week.

  12. #7472

  13. #7473
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    133,105
    Man. And thatís Tallahassee not some podunk county.

  14. #7474
    Quote Originally Posted by dartsndeacs View Post
    I'm all about that Pete Butt, but this whole supply chain transportation issue coupled with cancelled flights isn't a great look for the Transportation Secretary.
    What supply chain issues? /sarcasm

  15. #7475
    Quote Originally Posted by deactherunner View Post
    They donít give a fuck about LGBTQ teen suicides. The cruelty is a feature, not a bug.

  16. #7476
    Quote Originally Posted by deactherunner View Post
    God that is disgusting

  17. #7477
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    133,105
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    They donít give a fuck about LGBTQ teen suicides. The cruelty is a feature, not a bug.
    They are encouraging bullying and suicide. This is what they want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    God that is disgusting
    Well this is the Republican Party.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •