• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I drink a cup of coffee the first hour I’m up, then eat a bowl of cereal around hour fifteen after I wake up right before I head out the door. I’m always hungry as hell around 10 AM but I can’t eat lunch until 11:30-12 because I’m seeing patients. Have a Lara bar sometimes to tide me over.

Being fry cook would absolutely suck. I wouldn’t want that job for $35 per hour.

I was a short order cook in a diner for a while. It was actually a pretty fun job. The best job I’ve ever had was driving a forklift in a Dr.Pepper warehouse. If that job had the pay and benefits of my current job, I’d probably still be doing it.

I was a short order cook in a diner for a while. It was actually a pretty fun job. The best job I’ve ever had was driving a forklift in a Dr.Pepper warehouse. If that job had the pay and benefits of my current job, I’d probably still be doing it.

yeah, driving a forklift is the tits

Best job I ever had was swim instructor at camp when I was a kid. As many Choco Tacos as I wanted, swam a few times a day, otherwise played cards most of the night and snuck a few cigs. Made like $500 over a 10 week summer.

Best job I ever had was swim instructor at camp when I was a kid. As many Choco Tacos as I wanted, swam a few times a day, otherwise played cards most of the night and snuck a few cigs. Made like $500 over a 10 week summer.

Same except I was in charge of the boats. Got to sail sunfish 3x a day and scare kids by tipping the boat near horizontal. Good stuff.

I haven't heard of any Covid cases coming out of Camp Seagull this summer from the family camp, sailing camp, or leadership camp.

is there a WASPier place in all of North Carolina than Seagull and Seafarer?

My son's requested bunkmates at Seagull have been a black kid from Boston and a Korean kid from NoVA.

Seagull and Seafarer also do a lot to bring underprivileged kids to camp.

I'm also pretty sure there are plenty of Catholics in all of those places.

Sea Gull has always had a substantial population of jewish kids. I think that makes it tough to call it WASPy

Back