• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia themed Mafia-type Mafia game. Signup Thread. First deadline 7/27

so...9 players at (nearly) 8 pm on a Sunday when banter would be getting going

I wouldn't even know how to rewrite this game to accommodate this shit. I already don't know how to balance games for anything.

shouldn't play anything with less than 13 and shouldn't waste your theme on a short number. I was hoping that folks kind of forgot due to the lack of the sign up thread last week, which is usually posted the same day the previous game ended. I thought maybe they'd get to/tele work and remember that mafia is much better than working. Maybe not.

Who kidnapped mako and gooner? Toogs did say he'd be traveling... coincidence?

We did it, Da! We finally won a game together!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dear Parlay,

With your consent, I would like to take over for this week. I can start a game on Wednesday. I will light the beacons and have players for a flavored ABC game.

Game will be ABC, but I will write meta-butthurt roles. If the game is going to die, it will do so from White Dwarf level drama; not apathy.

If Parlay lets me run the game, you will play, but you will be so offended that you'll be afraid of being fired a second time from the job you're collecting unemployment benefits from.

Dear Parlay,

With your consent, I would like to take over for this week. I can start a game on Wednesday. I will light the beacons and have players for a flavored ABC game.

Game will be ABC, but I will write meta-butthurt roles. If the game is going to die, it will do so from White Dwarf level drama; not apathy.

If Parlay lets me run the game, you will play, but you will be so offended that you'll be afraid of being fired a second time from the job you're collecting unemployment benefits from.

Runnin' outta time here, bruh.

Dear Parlay,

yes please

So JTP definitely killed mafia?

i think we take a break for a few weeks and give it another start once the panic over schools in the fall really sets in

I'm actually kinda glad this didn't go. Had a buddy come into town yesterday and the cocktail hour got an early start. Totally forgot about it til now.

Because you were getting together a sign up thread. I'm not going to jump in and co-opt your shit like that. I'm an asshole, not a monster.

Naw, this was DV7s joint. I'm like DiCaprio in catch me if you can, I'm a Co-Mod. My modding days are over. Can't do it any better than I did in BCS. Walking out on a high note.

Back