• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia themed Mafia-type Mafia game. Signup Thread. First deadline 7/27

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
This will be a mafia themed mafia game of mafia.

Signup below. You don't want to miss out on my triumphant return to modding a mafia game.

I will cap it at 39 players because 40 would be ostentatious.

Signups close at 11:59 Saturday night. Roles go out sometime Sunday. Thread will probably open around 7 Monday morning with a 10:30 am deadline.

1. WhisperingEye/parlay
  2. manning/jhawk
  3. GTB/knight
  4. bym
  5. townie
  6. juice
  7. DaDeacs
  8. rommy

Last edited:
So if I’m taking the bar exam and won’t be around for any deadlines on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, it’s cool to sign up, right?

I’m signing up on the condition that I don’t know what kind of s-show work will look like on Monday when I get back from vacation.

So if I’m taking the bar exam and won’t be around for any deadlines on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, it’s cool to sign up, right?

The bar is 3 days now? Or are you taking it in 2 states. GL man. You got it.

It’s Tuesday and Wednesday, but there’s no way in hell I’m playing mafia on Monday. :)

Dude. You are ready. Don't pucker your asshole before you get there. Have a drink, relax, be confident. I played in a member/guest golf tournament the weekend before. You did the work. Be confident.

Biggest sign mafia may be dead, gooner is nowhere to be found. #marriage

gotta be honest, I don't really want to run one with just 8 players

Mafia is dead. Mafia remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

I could run another Sherlock Holmes mystery game!

No?

I'll get my coat.

Leave the sign up on til Monday noon if that works for you. If we don't enough by then. Taint happening.

Back