• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Fast Food Fry?

Kory

Reaction score

3 and 6 are locks, afaic (3, esp.)

7 and 4 can duke it out for third

Probably FG for me. It definitely helps that they give you like a bushel.

Steak and shake fries are too thin which makes them hard to pick up and rapidly shove large handfuls in my mouth at the speed I’d prefer, which is frustrating.

3 and 6 are locks, afaic (3, esp.)

7 and 4 can duke it out for third

3 and 6 for sure there.. not really sure about #3, but its a big drop off at that point no matter what.. now if they had included taco bell fries, that'd be the easy choice to round out the top (I think 9 is probably the most similar to those)

Hate to be basic but McDonald’s and Wendy’s are both great fries

Hate to be basic but McDonald’s and Wendy’s are both great fries

I’ve not had Wendy’s fries in more than a decade, but I agree with McD’s. They’re probably my favorite on that list.

Checkers fries are great. There was one right by us in undergrad, by far the best thing on the menu.

The McDonalds of my youth would be #1, when they used beef tallow. Now they're heartbreaking to have when you think about how they were.

Anyway, from that last it's 5 Guys then whatever is freshest out of the fryer.

Whataburger, Wendy’s, and Five Guys. Chick-fil-A fries are only good fresh & piping hot. They get too cold & soggy too quickly.

Man, Five Guys is gonna be PISSED when I drive my truck into their store, pull up to the bar, and order to-go.

Fucking joke they are on this list.

Wendy's pwns all others. Carry on with your nub answers.

Back