• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Signup: ABC 1st Deadline: Aug 3, 10:00am. Roles out Sunday Few more spots

Admittedly I’d been reading a lot of 1950s and 60s Cold War spy shit when I wrote my spy game so I may not have been using uh, the wisest language choices in role write ups that game.

I’ll play next week. I’ll be busy at work but who cares.

I don't want to screw up the game, so I'll watch this one and then maybe jump in next time.

I don't want to screw up the game, so I'll watch this one and then maybe jump in next time.

pH is playing, so the bar for "good enough" is pretty low. If you don't play, I'll give you the link to mafia chat so you can see the game from all sides.

Heads up, I'm going to kill this account before the game starts. You'll be getting PMs from whatever dumb shit account name I come up with.

this is my public call for blue to sign up

i mean, it's a colors game after all

I am waiting to see if I have electricity after Isaias passes by Sunday. And to answer the obvious, I'm not using phone and laptop battery on mafia if the power is out.

I will play, we are officially back in the office full time Monday so I don’t know how available I will be, but I’ll still try to be around and try at least as hard as gouda

I will play, we are officially back in the office full time Monday so I don’t know how available I will be, but I’ll still try to be around and try at least as hard as gouda

HA

Is there a mask policy?

HA

Is there a mask policy?

Yes, masks at all times unless in personal office with door closed. But this is all idiotic anyway, trying to have college sports this fall is stupid AF.

I’m not playing. Good luck though.

My oldest has started listening to this YouTube channel with people talking about playing mafia on some chat. But he doesn’t want me asking questions about it.

I’m not playing. Good luck though.

My oldest has started listening to this YouTube channel with people talking about playing mafia on some chat. But he doesn’t want me asking questions about it.

My kid watches 2hype and that LSK dude on youtube all the time, and they have played mafia a few times.

My 13 year old daughter has expressed some interest in how the game works and the current themes we are running each week. I think she gets a kick out of the competitive nature between myself and GM more than anything. Once or twice I very briefly considered telling her to sign up for an account and join a game, but I figured her therapy docket was already full enough at this point.

“Daddy, who is Grabs Turds Bare and why is he obsessed with peoples’ moms?”

Back