• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Hats

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
Where would you go online to buy a Wake hat?

The Deacon shop online has exactly 4 men's baseball hats for sale (plus 1 beanie and 1 bucket hat) and none of them are great. As opposed to the 9 different cornhole boards you can buy on there.

Fanatics and Lids are the same.

Anywhere else I can look? Also looking for some new Wake gym shorts, also impossible to find.

I have seen a Deacon head logo on a trucker style hat I like, but I don’t see it on the bookstore website. Are some decent looking hats on that site.

I have about worn out - nah, I’m well past “about worn out” - my Wake fat and have been looking for a new one for years. I want it to be like my old one, black, wool, with traditional curved bill, and sized. If I can find it I’ll buy a dozen to give away and last me.
A little help?

https://www.amazon.com/ZHATS-Deacons-Heritage-Collection-Adjustable/dp/B073PM3NSN/

I have this one and I love it. Only $10, too, real high quality for the price

VYhlgR6.gif

I was wondering who was buying all the god awful merchandise that Wake sells. Guess it is right here on OGBoards......

Back