• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread: Knight Errant DAY 5 ENDS 1:00pm

Voting me instead of forcing mafia to do it is really dumb and I shouldn't have to tell you all that

im not even playing and the stamp of my d is left on thy forehead

lol I'm not even playing either which is why I don't really care if you decide to do this. Just shows you that the dumbness has infected the last vestiges of mafia and it has truly died.

Gooner if you were sk you would have been only player to know full set up. Why claim cop?

Gooner, try to get us to kill JTP instead. It's your best shot.

isn't it actually day 3?

who did you investigate day 2?

Da/mako/jhawk/Kory/Townie/Tejas

4 are bad in that pool. rommy and gouda are cleared via investigation, JTP is cleared according to rommy as a mason.

4 are bad in that pool. rommy and gouda are cleared via investigation, JTP is cleared according to rommy as a mason.

there are only three baddies left (sk included)

There literally can't be 4 more bad. We started the game 11-3-1 and a mafia is dead

Gooner is being corrected on mechanics by Jayhawk. We have officially entered bizarroworld.

tejas - 3 - da, manning, mako
gooner - 3 - jtp, rommy, tejas
da - 1 - gooner
jtp - 1 - manning
kory - 1 - townie

tejas you said you were switching votes but I didn't see an original vote this round from you?

today i'm starting to read michael crichton's 1990 science thriller, Jurassic Park, "the book that started it all"

Back