• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread: Knight Errant DAY 5 ENDS 1:00pm

i don't think we should be voting for gooner

Gooner is being corrected on mechanics by Jayhawk. We have officially entered bizarroworld.

lol I missed the ryala AA edit, but yes, dark days when jhawk is correcting me.

Same pool, 3 bad. 50/50 shot at any of them.

i def. don't understand the gooner votes.

i def. don't understand the gooner votes.

JTP and rommy because they are idiots, Tejas because he's probably mafia and desperate to put a vote anywhere so he doesn't die.

I don't know who said it, but the only options are:

1) Gooner is lying
2) There was no one around to make a hit

I think we kill tejas and gooner will work himself out. If he isn't dead tomorrow, we kill him then.

I don't know who said it, but the only options are:

1) Gooner is lying
2) There was no one around to make a hit

I think we kill tejas and gooner will work himself out. If he isn't dead tomorrow, we kill him then.

Or just don't kill me ever because that would be really stupid to do

lol guys please go and reread the very first post of the game. If you still struggle with why there was no hit night 1 then there is nothing I can do for you

No bodies because balanced ruleset.

Day 2 ends at 1:30pm.

Hey, I'm jammed up today, but I'm still runnin' this bitch. Do better than two pages, friends. The fucking mod is crushing you guys in post count and it's day 2.

i mean here is another post about it

There's gotta be some validity to what they're saying, right?

I don't like being dumb in important moments.

I'm obviously struggling with deadlines, but you guys are doing a good job of policing yourselves. Thank you for that.

Rommy, Mason is dead.

Gooner, Cop is dead.

Day 4 ends 10:30am tomorrow. Tomorrow deadlines are going to be smooth. Today, blame a certain special agent with the DEA for fucking up my whole shit circa 9:00am.

Back