• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread: Knight Errant DAY 5 ENDS 1:00pm

lol y'all wanted to mob gooner why again?

2. Mako - sk
4. Da - maf
6. Kory - civ with a question mark
8. Gouda - cleared by cop claim
9. Manning - civ
13. Townie - maf
15. JTP - mason

so mafia can only have a bulletproof or a roleblocker and two goons left

mako, da, kory, townie
2 out of those 6 are mafia and one of them is the sk

I have mako for the sk
da and townie as final mafia

I think the new guy is just a confused civ if he was mafia then he would have been getting direction.

its 4-2-1 so we have to get this right

***mako***

this will get rid of one night kill

I think mako is the play, parlay got night killed which is something he does. I think we have a pretty good shot of him being the sk over anyone else. If we kill mafia today that still leaves a possibilty of two of us dying tonight which would make the numbers not winnable.

4-2-1

if we kill mafia its 4-1-1 two night kills happen and the likelihood of two of us dying is way higher then a cross hit. that would leave it 2-1-1 going into the next day so we lose. If we hit the sk today that leaves it 3-2 which is the only way we have a chance. I really believe its mako as sk.

If mako had a gun and didn't use it on me that's incredible restraint

People speculating on independent roles are generally mafia. I think this is proven.

People speculating on independent roles are generally mafia. I think this is proven.

No I'm speculating on trying to win the game. If we don't kill the sk then we have to hope for a cross or double tap. You and townie I have as mafia. Gouda is clear so it comes down to the new guy and mako as sk

Think it’s Kory

Asked noob questions, did the vote count, just signalling trying to be helpful

No I'm speculating on trying to win the game. If we don't kill the sk then we have to hope for a cross or double tap. You and townie I have as mafia. Gouda is clear so it comes down to the new guy and mako as sk

What do you dip chicken nuggets in?

This is a serious question

Think it’s Kory

Asked noob questions, did the vote count, just signalling trying to be helpful

lol with only like one recent game of mafia under my belt, all my trying to be helpful is actually me just trying to be helpful.

also you are maf, so ... ask maf do opposite?

EeiSL26VAAAkN4r

Just think you guys should vote for kory and not me. Jhawk is also a fine vote. But not me.

Back