• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread: Knight Errant DAY 5 ENDS 1:00pm

What do you dip chicken nuggets in?

This is a serious question

Sweet and sour sauce unless it's Wendy's spicy nuggets those things are God sent and don't need anything

Sweet and sour sauce unless it's Wendy's spicy nuggets those things are God sent and don't need anything

Does McDonald’s still have hot mustard? That’s a damn fine combo

Jhawk is being weird, but now that he's actually trying instead of hodoring around I don't really know what that means

Only one way to find out

Jhawk isn’t civ. That’s for sure.

Townies bad too, and I’m not sure about Kory. Let’s murder Townie first though.

***townie***

Was it something I said that made you turn away? That made you walk out and leave me cold? If I could just find a way to make it so that you were right here, right now.

Like the five year old, I have incorporated a steady stream of hot peppers into my diet. While I enjoy the spice they bring to my life, the morning bouts of lava snakes are unwelcome. My o-ring doesn’t have the same spice tolerance as my mouth, apparently.

That made me think of that jesus jones song right here, right now. That was the 1st CD I ever bought and 3rd one I owned. After To the Extreme and Please Hammer Dont Hurt Them, of course.

K I surrender

Mako is my teammate and Kory is the SK

That made me think of that jesus jones song right here, right now. That was the 1st CD I ever bought and 3rd one I owned. After To the Extreme and Please Hammer Dont Hurt Them, of course.

Damn, you were a little rich boy. I was still on tapes long after Phdht. If I remember correctly, CD players were roughly 19000 dollars back then.

Townie - TK, DaDeacs, Mako
Mako - manning
Manning - Gouda
TK - Townie

First page is updated with the deaths/roles.

Deadline in about an hour and a half.

my dog utterly refuses to go outside in this rain

fine by me, i can take my morning shit whenever i want

I need to find out how to share a picture on this so I can show you people the golf bag my wife just bought for herself. Dear Jesus, it’s hideous

Back