• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread: Knight Errant DAY 5 ENDS 1:00pm

Jhawk isn’t civ. That’s for sure.

Townies bad too, and I’m not sure about Kory. Let’s murder Townie first though.

***townie***

i bet you're super happy with this sk, civs if we kill mafia here we lose its as simple as that. We have to get the sk here and mako is the most likely candidate for that

Damn, you were a little rich boy. I was still on tapes long after Phdht. If I remember correctly, CD players were roughly 19000 dollars back then.

Oh, I still had tapes for a long time after that because I had a walkman - my first car only had a tape player, I spent a bunch of my own money from working at Target to get a 6 disc CD changer installed at circuit city - where it was in the trunk and I had to get out of the car to swap CDs. For those first ones, it was the family CD player, and I got 2 CDs for christmas that year, and then the next year I bought a couple with money from mowing lawns, but after hearing the Vanilla Ice songs, I had to buy more family friendly CDs.

i bet you're super happy with this sk, civs if we kill mafia here we lose its as simple as that. We have to get the sk here and mako is the most likely candidate for that

So, my guess is townie and jhawk are mafia and they know mako is the SK. Cool, got it.

So, my guess is townie and jhawk are mafia and they know mako is the SK. Cool, got it.

already told you kory and i are maf together, tried to vote for him to buy cred but nobody bought it, so let's kill the sk instead

I feel like if da and kory follow Manning here, we definitely deserve to lose this game.

Is Manning’s logic right and we have to hit sk here?

wow crosshairs townie is not as good at this as I had heard.

i have never been what you'd call a "math guy" but with 7 players left it's 4-2-1

if we kill a civ here, it's 3-2-1

then overnight there are two hits, best case scenario maf and sk cross hit and we're at 2-1, more likely 1-2-1 or 2-2

not looking good if we kill me

Townie - TK, DaDeacs, Mako
Mako - manning, Townie
Manning - Gouda

Deadline in less than 30 minutes.

wow crosshairs townie is not as good at this as I had heard.

giphy.gif

kory if you'd just log into the chatzy we could strategize way better

I only have like 2 meetings today, very exciting

Night.

(Oh shit, when I'm not skullfucked, I call it at the right time. Whhhaaaaaaaaaaaat?!)

Back