• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread: Knight Errant DAY 5 ENDS 1:00pm

See now it's 2-1-1 we can't win now. We can only choose who wins. The sk or mafia

***Mako***

So jtp, we’ve lost. We can only decide whether we want da or jhawk to win. Jhawk is the sk I think. I like what he’s done this game. I’m for letting him win.

See now it's 2-1-1 we can't win now. We can only choose who wins. The sk or mafia

***Mako***

You’ve been good this game, big guy. I’m proud of you.

***da***

Oh shit. We could kill me as a civ and then what crazy happens at 1-1-1

I’m fine with that too.

can we all just laugh at jtp being a mason and living this long?

Da and mako can you just tell me which one you are so we can decide who we should let win.

I kind of want mako to win because he is my boy though. No offense Da

I eat way too many jalapenos probably. Jalapeno poppers, I slice them up and eat them with my scrambled eggs, I get those cheap flank, patio, whatever you want to call them steaks and i slice them up really thin and cook it with jalapenos after letting them sit in lime juice overnight and then put them in a tortilla. lots of different ways to eat them.

I grow way too many every year and then eat way too many. My kids eat green peppers and tomatoes like apples.

What would happen at this point with a night CrossHit? They’re not simultaneous, right?

I grow way too many every year and then eat way too many. My kids eat green peppers and tomatoes like apples.

i mean if you have excess and want to send me a bunch id buy them

i mean if you have excess and want to send me a bunch id buy them

Dude, I’d never charge you for peppers. Pm me your address and I’ll express mail you some fresh and pickled peppers if you want.

as long as you dont send me a glitter dick bomb or come to my house to kill me im down

Back