• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread: Knight Errant DAY 5 ENDS 1:00pm

Kinda disappointed that there wasn't a mega butthurt game to send us off into the sunset

I'm sad because I won't be able to play once I actually go back to work. Working from home I can

So I can finally start playing consistently again next week, and now mafia is for real dead? How did things go from tejas and gooner each posting 323 times to the whole game being 323 posts in like a month?

Yeah. I start back Thursday and my mafia days end then, I fear. Less downtime than usual this school year. Although I doubt athletics take place so that’ll free sine time. I hope jtp is ok. Enjoy your dick peppers, jhawk.

So I can finally start playing consistently again next week, and now mafia is for real dead? How did things go from tejas and gooner each posting 323 times to the whole game being 323 posts in like a month?

A lethal RJ/Jtp combo. Coronavirus is less virulent than the powers of those two combined.

Yeah. I start back Thursday and my mafia days end then, I fear. Less downtime than usual this school year. Although I doubt athletics take place so that’ll free sine time. I hope jtp is ok. Enjoy your dick peppers, jhawk.

I can't wait for my dick peppers, thank you so much!

Everyone decided killing me early was more fun

And I blame gooners wife

Sorry I wasnt more active. Thanks for the game Knight.

Nice work by townie and manning there. Was worried I was going to get hit the last night so used the bulletproof, should have saved it for the last night and tried harder to convince mako to switch to anyone else. Oh well, ran out of free time - at least I can say I was better than JTP.

Apologies again for being MIA on Monday. I got railed and lost access to a computer; had to do everything via mobile.

I ate a box of taquitos in less than 36 hours

My butthole will never be the same

Back